Victory of the Daleks (3103/503)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    But Rose was wiping out Dalek ships that were not even in her direct line of sight, not that she needed that.

So how could one have escaped the destruction? Plus didn't she say she was ridding them from all of time and space?

You know maybe all this has built up to cause the cracks..
    I think we should give her room for mistakes and not being able to control the power properly because I'm pretty certain she never intended to make Captain Jack Harkness immortal either.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      I think we should give her room for mistakes and not being able to control the power properly because I'm pretty certain she never intended to make Captain Jack Harkness immortal either.
      At least it wasn't the other way around. Immortal Daleks, sheesh.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
        At least it wasn't the other way around. Immortal Daleks, sheesh.
        Yes, we should be thankful for that otherwise the Doctor would really have troubles.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

the way i understood it that dalek ship hadn't survived from bad wolf but from journeys end. they never specified when the daleks fell through time.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            the way i understood it that dalek ship hadn't survived from bad wolf but from journeys end. they never specified when the daleks fell through time.
            Well it makes sense to me that the Daleks in this story survived Bad Wolf because, to date at least, the year 200,100 is as far as we've seen the Daleks. No Dalek stories have been told beyond that year so their destruction in that story might be the end for them. Plus the Daleks in The Stolen Earth were made from Davros' cells. With Davros being a Kaled I would imagine he would have brought the Daleks closer to their original DNA origins than the Emperor did. But the Progenitor doesn't recognise the Daleks so that's why I think the Daleks in this story were the half-human Daleks the Emperor created and they managed to throw themselves back in time just before their destruction.

Comment

Well it makes sense to me that the Daleks in this story survived Bad Wolf because, to date at least, the year 200,100 is as far as we've seen the Daleks. No Dalek stories have been told beyond that year so their destruction in that story might be the end for them. Plus the Daleks in The Stolen Earth were made from Davros' cells. With Davros being a Kaled I would imagine he would have brought the Daleks closer to their original DNA origins than the Emperor did. But the Progenitor doesn't recognise the Daleks so that's why I think the Daleks in this story were the half-human Daleks the Emperor created and they managed to throw themselves back in time just before their destruction.
              Ironically, it may have been the 'contamination' of their human DNA that saved them - I can't imagine real Daleks being as open to retreat, hiding or subterfuge as the Bad Wolf ones, probably due to human 'cowardice' (common sense).

Of course, that's purely speculative, but it sort of fits.
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                Ironically, it may have been the 'contamination' of their human DNA that saved them - I can't imagine real Daleks being as open to retreat, hiding or subterfuge as the Bad Wolf ones, probably due to human 'cowardice' (common sense).

Of course, that's purely speculative, but it sort of fits.
                As speculation goes its excellent speculation and does indeed fit.

Comment

i agree it does although it makes me wander how they will make more pure daleks. i mean if they add human DNA again the daleks will not be pure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                    i agree it does although it makes me wander how they will make more pure daleks. i mean if they add human DNA again the daleks will not be pure.
                    I guess that the pure Daleks will just take extracts of DNA and tissue from themselves and clone it as many times over until they get enough to create more Daleks and shape a new Dalek Empire.

Comment

I guess that the pure Daleks will just take extracts of DNA and tissue from themselves and clone it as many times over until they get enough to create more Daleks and shape a new Dalek Empire.
                      they could also have more DNA samples within the progenitor device. Those 5 were just the leaders in their respective classes. More power is required to recreate more Daleks
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

true they could do that and the daleks for there own DNA would be pure
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          they could also have more DNA samples within the progenitor device. Those 5 were just the leaders in their respective classes. More power is required to recreate more Daleks
                          true they could do that and the daleks for there own DNA would be pure
                          That all makes sense to me.

Comment

do u think pure daleks are more dangers then those that have been made from humans of less dangers because the human ones
                            sigpic

Comment

do u think pure daleks are more dangers then those that have been made from humans of less dangers because the human ones

Na......Just lob a very heavy blanket over their heads and push them into each other.
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

lol there just nuts and bolts right
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X