Flesh and Stone (3105/505)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bootbinder View Post
    According to http://scarimor.livejournal.com/86494.html, the Doctor who told Amy to remember what he said to her is from a different point in time.
    Yeah he did, which would suggest that it's not events being erased, but little moments too. Now she's a time traveller, it does protect her from waking up one morning without a clue and wondering why she's on the Tardis.

sigpic

Comment

Here's a thought, did River know what the crack was? Because she's already had the season finale yet I remember her being just as lost as the Doctor about it. Could the crack be unrelated to the Pandorica?

Comment

Loved everything there was about this episode. Amy is a little crazy though....

Something I noticed about the Doctor and his jacket. A theory.
        Spoiler:
        I think there may of been two Doctors(11's) in this episode, one from the future. Why? The scene were after the Doctor leaves Amy with the the soldiers and then The Doctor grabs Amy's hand and tells her to remember what he said when she was 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Loved everything there was about this episode. Amy is a little crazy though....

Something I noticed about the Doctor and his jacket. A theory.
          Spoiler:
          I think there may of been two Doctors(11's) in this episode, one from the future. Why? The scene were after the Doctor leaves Amy with the the soldiers and then The Doctor grabs Amy's hand and tells her to remember what he said when she was 7.
          Good catch. I noticed the same thing as well.

Spoiler:
          It was like he said he was going away but then ended up seemingly being back again. At the time it could have just been weird editing, or others could have seen him but I do expect it to be something more

sigpic

Comment

"That is extremely very not good."

Great episode in lots of ways, most of them you have all already mentioned. I'm still a bit cold to Amy though, and I really feel she needs a good dose of medicine to bring her down to earth (which she is most certainly not). That she is smitten with the Doctor is fine, it works coming from her because she's a horny 21 year old kiss-o-gram. But as a companion, I really feel that she doesn't have the integrity, respect, and appreciation that she should. I doubt time traveling with her fiance is going to change that. But perhaps some more time with the Doctor will.

The trailer for "Vampires in Venice" was quite lengthy and spoilerish... what are they hoping to achieve by putting almost all their cards on the table like that?

Continuity bonus points #5: mention of the CyberKing and the planets in the sky.

Mystery note: The clock in Amy's room switched from 11:59am to 12:00pm (midday), even though it appears to be the middle of the night outside. A similar effect was seen at the end of The Eleventh Hour, when a clock in the TARDIS exhibited identical behaviour, despite it being night outside. Hmmm...
            sigpic

Comment

great ep i enjoyed it i love how he ended up getting rid of the angels
              sigpic

Comment

Also what did the Bishop mean "who and what you are" when he threatened to tell the Doctor all about River?

Is River something else that the Doctor is yet to find out about?
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

that is possible remember he keeps meeting her in the wrong order. so he has yet to get to know her but she knows him. i wander who she killed tho
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know if it was this group but someone commented on watching the DR Who Confidential and some of the Angels were dancing during breaks in filming and that ruined the scare factor for them.......

If that ruined the illusion what about that time we saw Cybermen dancing and skipping during filming breaks on the previous series of Who?

Comment

lol i can just imagine them dancing and it would ruin the effect for me if i saw them do it and i agree.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                        lol i can just imagine them dancing and it would ruin the effect for me if i saw them do it and i agree.
                        Same for when I saw the cybermen do that on one of the confidentials.... Really killed any effect they had because the actors were in full costume doing crazy comments in their cyber voices and dancing and playing on swings and all.... Just didn't look scary at all.

Comment

no not scary but funny very funny.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops
                            Also what did the Bishop mean "who and what you are" when he threatened to tell the Doctor all about River?

Is River something else that the Doctor is yet to find out about?
                            i.e. a murderer
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                              i.e. a murderer
                              We know that.. She even said as much....... I thought he meant she is something other then what is seen.

Comment

that could be true since nothing in doctor who is as it seems
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X