Blink (2910/310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Hands up who had trouble sleeping last night afer watching Dr. Who?

*puts up hand*
    *raises hand* I kept opening my eyes and looking around the room, and at one point was holding my eyes open with my hands to try and find anything suspicious.

It's a crying shame that the writers of stargate can't think of a villian as original at the angels.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Maybe Stephen Moffat, Paul Cornell and Mark Gatiss could be guest writers and write an episode of Atlantis each, to show them how it's done, properly.

Anyone got the address for Joe Mallozzi's blog *Evilgrin*

Comment

great episode almost ****e mysen on some parts but i do like the doctor.

Comment

Thought this was a great episode.

I early part of the episode when Sally got the letter from her friend reminded me of the ending of "Back To The Future: Part II" when Marty got the letter from the Doc from the past and was delivered on a certain day at a certain time.

Great twists, great villans, great actors/actresses and overall a great episode.

Comment

Was it just me, or did the sillouette of Cathy Nightingale's grandson through the opaque glass of the door, not resemble the Doctor's?
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

that was a genius episode. not the best ever but even for a doctorlite ep it was high up there. sally was a great character and i hope she shows up again at some point. maybe even as a companion. how cool would that be? anyway i thought the angels were well creepy. as did my girlfriend as this was the first ever time i've seen here visibly jump at an ep. i thought that the end was cool too. 'excuse me but i'm sort of got this thing...well 4 things really...well 4 things and a lizard'. followed by the doctors dvd speech again and cycling through all those random statues......scary. i hope we get to see a sort of sequel to this. i mean we have no idea how long after that they come accross the angels. (i know he said they were after 4 things and there are 4 angels but it might not have been the same) so maybe we could see the story from the doctors and marthas perspective.

so anyway i'll just say fantastic!
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                that was a genius episode. not the best ever but even for a doctorlite ep it was high up there. sally was a great character and i hope she shows up again at some point. maybe even as a companion. how cool would that be?
                I thought she was absolutely fantastic, and really hope we do see her again sometime. Only downside of the episode was her and the guy getting together at the end. It's such a boring, overused cliche, especially since it was basically thrown in randomly in the last scene. Makes me think her story is over so we wont see her again, which is a shame.

As for the rest of the episode, it was excellent. The angels were really creepy, especially the eyes. And I like the episodes from someone else's perspective- helps mix things up and keep them fresh.

As a one-off, stand alone episode it was brilliant, if it's also meant as an introduction to possibly recurring characters (or angels) then I'd love it even more.

Comment

Apparently there's a petition somewhere to get Miss Sparrow as a companion.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

that would be really cool.

How about a bigger crew.

The Doctor.

Captain Jack

Martha Jones

Sally Sparrow

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      that would be really cool.

How about a bigger crew.

The Doctor.

Captain Jack

Martha Jones

Sally Sparrow
                      I'd bag that, especially if it replaced Torchwood S2.

sigpic

Comment

I did notice at the end, the Doctor seemed to recognise Larry

Comment

i liked torchwood. though i admit that it would be better if they put that money and put it into doctor who.

Comment

Just watched it again, and it still freaked me out.

I do agree another companion or two wouldnt go amiss, such as the days when there was Tegan, Nyssa, and Adric. Its been done before it can be done again.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              I did notice at the end, the Doctor seemed to recognise Larry
                              Oh good, I'm not the only one who thought that. I also got an unfriendly vibe off the recognition, but I was so paranoid by that point I could have imagined anything. lol

Comment

I got a more of a 'Oh blimey, it's you' vibe off the Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X