No announcement yet.

'Defiance' (Rockne S. O'Bannon/Syfy) -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of SGU where people labeling the show a soap opera didn't know what a soap opera is.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      This reminds me of SGU where people labeling the show a soap opera didn't know what a soap opera is.
      well i never said that SGU was a soap opera, because i know very well what a soap opera is. you are not the only one who knows what a soap opera is you know.

Comment

Never said I was. No need to make this personal. Never claimed you didn't know what a soap opera is. Just a observation about predictable fandom trends
        Jelgate is right

Comment

is it fandom trends or channels's trends?

Comment

Fandom. Seen it happen on non-SyFy channels
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Well I have been banned on the Defiance forums..

No idea what I did or said. I half joked about wanting to give my game character away but really is that reason to ban someone? That's the only thing I can think of I may have done.

The Trion support people are useless too ..
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Fandom. Seen it happen on non-SyFy channels
                I wasn't talking only for syfy. i'm talking for all the networks and cabble channels

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Well I have been banned on the Defiance forums..

No idea what I did or said. I half joked about wanting to give my game character away but really is that reason to ban someone? That's the only thing I can think of I may have done.

The Trion support people are useless too ..
                  Your character is tied to your account and you're not supposed to share accounts. They have rules for a reason, rules they sometimes don't stick to themselves (like a certain clan with a name that violates the terms of use that I have complained about for weeks.....its the shootwarmaster clan) From what we've been told the support is overrun with requests which is true but I've also been told that half of their support staff was reassigned away from Defiance because it was chewing up too much of their time.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                    Your character is tied to your account and you're not supposed to share accounts. They have rules for a reason, rules they sometimes don't stick to themselves (like a certain clan with a name that violates the terms of use that I have complained about for weeks.....its the shootwarmaster clan) From what we've been told the support is overrun with requests which is true but I've also been told that half of their support staff was reassigned away from Defiance because it was chewing up too much of their time.

Well maybe they should not have held onto the game if they can't look after it... Should have sold the rights..

Which clan was that? PM me if you can't post the name.

Comment

Season 3 begins June 12

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/defiance-se...ail&soc_trk=ma

Trailer for this.

I'd post this on the Defiance forums but I'm still banned on there

Comment

Stargate tie in- Rainbow Francks (who played Ford in SGA) will be in 4 episodes this season. Not sure what or who he is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Stargate tie in- Rainbow Francks (who played Ford in SGA) will be in 4 episodes this season. Not sure what or who he is.
                          I believe he plays one of the Omec. Then again we also have a bunch of other Votans also moving in so he coul dbe anyone.

Comment

As long as they don't kill off the Tarrs I will be happy.

Comment

Hey Escyos or anyone.

Can you guys post the season 3 game codes into this thread when they come up? I'm still banned on the defiance forums and have found no way to contact anyone there about it. Forum mods are uncontactable it would seem.

Anyway can anyone post the game codes after each episode from season 3? Starts on the 12th of June

Comment

Sure, I'll post them here.

Even if you're banned, you still should be able to view the forums. You may need to contact Trion support if you can't message mods on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X