This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    Hey how many episodes will season 1 have does anyone know?

I am watching this show on Hulu. Thank God for Hulu I would be missing this great show with out it.

Love this show
    19 overall. 4 more episodes before break
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks for the info
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        19 overall. 4 more episodes before break
        4 more before a break? Not too bad.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          4 more before a break? Not too bad.
          does someone know how long the break will last? in the hiatus i can rewatch the bsg series...^^
          sigpic

Comment

Likely 3-4 months. We know they're planning on airing the second half sometime during the summer.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Likely 3-4 months. We know they're planning on airing the second half sometime during the summer.
              darn it. i hate those long hiatus.. well its so long i can watch the entire battlestar galactica show in no rush
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                darn it. i hate those long hiatus.. well its so long i can watch the entire battlestar galactica show in no rush
                Same here. And I am sure they will leave us hanging on a nice little cliffhanger too.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Of course. Because the only way to ensure fans come back after 3-4 months is to make the ending a cliffhanger
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Of course. Because the only way to ensure fans come back after 3-4 months is to make the ending a cliffhanger
                    Actually its a pretty successful motivator for viewers
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

zoe says hello to her father ....fade to black.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's kind of a silly excuse for "motivating". If you liked the show before, you're going to keep watching (or vice versa). The same applies if you discover the show during the break.

Comment

It's kind of a silly excuse for "motivating". If you liked the show before, you're going to keep watching (or vice versa). The same applies if you discover the show during the break.
                          The networks are motivated by money
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

ill watch it, theres no doubt bout it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              ill watch it, theres no doubt bout it.
                              Same here. I am really enjoying things thus far.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

DS Interview: Ronald D. Moore ('Caprica')

Earlier this year, Battlestar fans rejoiced at the arrival of Caprica, the latest project from the sci-fi franchise. Set 58 years before the events depicted in Galactica, the series - fronted by Alessandra Torresani- shows how robotic cylons first came to be. With life for the Graystones getting progressively worse as each episode airs, we decided it was time for a catch-up with series creator Ronald D. Moore to see if there's light at the end of the tunnel for sci-fi's most troubled clan.

continues:
                                http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/int...e-caprica.html

Comment

Working...
                                X