Resurrection Ship, Part 2 (212)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apollo123
    Well not exactly insane. Just a man who thinks with his you know what. It's not like in his wildest nightmares he would even fathom that she's a Cylon who will cause the destruction of the human race.
    She gave him a good reason to want it. Bidding on defence contracts for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume
      I am inclined to think that Dee did hear Lee's "last words," which is why I cut her some slack for accidentally overhearing the first part of Kara and Lee's convo. (I still think it was out of character for her to stay on and listen.)

Of course, there is always the possibility that Lee's radio was somehow knocked out, which could explain why he had been answering her call.

So, yeah, in short -- I have no clue.

Hopefully this would be cleared up in the upcoming episode(s). The writers seem to be very determined on the 'ship. This could be something Lee and Dee will talk about.
      I'm not sure I'm answering the same question but if you listen to the podcast commentary, there was supposed to be another scene right after Apollo talked to his father about the plot to assasinate Cain, there was supposed to be a similar talk or something like that between Apollo and Dee. So perhaps the idea was that Apollo is letting Dee into the loop a lot more than it had been shown.
      I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Although there may have been delected senes with Lee and Dee that would let her more into the loop with the assasination. They didn't air that version so we as the audience aren't suppose to know that, thats why they call them deleted senes.

I don't have an ipod so I can't do any of the podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by GALACTIC MYTH
          Although there may have been delected senes with Lee and Dee that would let her more into the loop with the assasination. They didn't air that version so we as the audience aren't suppose to know that, thats why they call them deleted senes.

I don't have an ipod so I can't do any of the podcast.
          The podcast are .mp3, you can listen to them on any computer.

downloads link: http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads/podcast/

As for the delete scene, wouldn't telling someone else of the "assasination" be agains regs? Lee couldn't have tell Dee about it, unless he wanted for his father to put him in the brig.

Comment

But even though he thinks with his you know what, you still don't just give someone you don't even love (mini series gets cought in bed with another women doesn't even say love until mid season 1) that kind of access. You (Baltar) must be at least stupid beyond stupid.
            she rewrote half of his algorithms for the nav program, so sex was obviously not his only interest in her. maybe he had begun this relationship probably for exactly this reason in the first place (as far as he was concerned, that is).

Comment

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum. Also if you don't already know, they do a repeat of Fridays episodes on Monday night at 11:00pm est, 10:00pm ct. thats how I cought "Resurrection Part 2".
              thanks GALACTIC MYTH! yes i do know that it re-airs but after it was over i realized i missed it.
              sigpic
              Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by azarhal
                The podcast are .mp3, you can listen to them on any computer.

downloads link: http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads/podcast/

As for the delete scene, wouldn't telling someone else of the "assasination" be agains regs? Lee couldn't have tell Dee about it, unless he wanted for his father to put him in the brig.
                First of all, thank you.

Even if Lee told Dee against regs, that has never stopped the characters themselves to follow all regulations, (in some cases). Plus Dee helped him before and they trust eachother. (again I haven't seen or herd any of the deleted senes I just read from another post and this is what I understood).

Comment

Originally posted by userfriendly
                  she rewrote half of his algorithms for the nav program, so sex was obviously not his only interest in her. maybe he had begun this relationship probably for exactly this reason in the first place (as far as he was concerned, that is).
                  Thats very true, but he would still be giving her inside information that wasn't presented to anyone else. (I'm assuming he could of been thrown in jail for that, thats if someone found out. but don't know).

Comment

Where do you all see the deleted scenes? just wondering!!! thanks all!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek
                      Where do you all see the deleted scenes? just wondering!!! thanks all!!!
                      In the commentaries they talk/explain some delected senes of the ep. from http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads/podcast/
                      threw the podcasts. Also if you go to episodes (also a section in the site) they may have them listed below each ep, if you click the episode. (don't know if that makes sense) You would need I believe Quiktime or Reelplayer (can't remmeber off the top of my head.)

hope this helps.
                      Last edited by GALACTIC MYTH; 19 January 2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        I felt a bit jarred myself and that is why the *Creep* factor. We never know who might be a cylon and my husband agrees with the person who replied to me last and thinks Billy is one.....yells it out every time poor Billy shows up on the screen

But The fact that there really hasn't been a whole lot of build-up for this *Ship* with the exception of that very minute moment in the gym its hard to see this type of behavior from her.

Also if you have watched the deleted scenes it does make more sense because it shows more of a mutual thing happening and the sexual tension BUT the fact is they are DELETED scenes so they have no bearing and thus Dee's behavior seems very strange.

Also during all that time she has still been making a fuss with Billy. we had the big build-up of that relationship as well as her running over to him at teh gym door and the moment in the infirmary. Is her character that wishy washy when it comes to men??? That she would sculk around in hallways and listen at doors??? It just made me think ick all the way around about what they had this character doing
                        I'm pretty sure that Dee was a cylon every since she went up and smooched Billy in the pilot

Comment

in reserrection ship 1 the blackbird has an ftl drive.
                          in reserrection ship 2 the blackbird has at least one missile launcher?

When did it get these capabilities?

Comment

Originally posted by userfriendly
                            Yes and he's proven that he's pretty selfish. He tends to think about his own well being before anyone else. So this hot programmer lady who he's having sex with and who's helping him with his work asks him to give her security access so that she can help him even more? Sure, why not! It's not she's going to use it to plan an all-out attack on humanity or anything. Nah, don't be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by voigtstr
                              in reserrection ship 1 the blackbird has an ftl drive.
                              in reserrection ship 2 the blackbird has at least one missile launcher?

When did it get these capabilities?
                              the ftl jump capability is a property of the engines. it was built-in. i'm fine with that.
                              an external missile pod with one or two rockets can be mounted very quickly if needed.

Originally posted by apollo123
                              Yes and he's proven that he's pretty selfish. He tends to think about his own well being before anyone else. So this hot programmer lady who he's having sex with and who's helping him with his work asks him to give her security access so that she can help him even more? Sure, why not! It's not she's going to use it to plan an all-out attack on humanity or anything. Nah, don't be crazy.
                              exactly. he didn't even believe his own ears when she told him the truth. he thought she used him for getting the foot into the door for further defence contracts. and he thought he would get the free time (she does the work) AND the sex, so everything was fine... until that day, when... er, well... we know...

Comment

In the commentaries they talk/explain some delected senes of the ep. from http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/downloads/podcast/
                                threw the podcasts. Also if you go to episodes (also a section in the site) they may have them listed below each ep, if you click the episode. (don't know if that makes sense) You would need I believe Quiktime or Reelplayer (can't remmeber off the top of my head.)

hope this helps.
                                Thanks GALACTIC MYTH! I will look into seeing them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X