Resurrection Ship, Part 2 (212)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
    Is it just me, or is Boomer rapidly becoming "Bondage Chick"? Every time we see her she's in a collar or restraints. And she looks good in them...

ahem.

i will agree with you on that Thermonuclearboy! she does look hot
    sigpic
    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by apollo123
      Yes and he's proven that he's pretty selfish. He tends to think about his own well being before anyone else. So this hot programmer lady who he's having sex with and who's helping him with his work asks him to give her security access so that she can help him even more? Sure, why not! It's not she's going to use it to plan an all-out attack on humanity or anything. Nah, don't be crazy.

Ok Now I understand where you and Userfriendly are coming from that makes a lot of sense and Completely agree with you two now.

Comment

10 hrs 50 mins. and counting!!!!!

Comment

I really was disappointed in this ep. It seems below the Bar of what I come to expect from Battlestar Galactica. The pacing is off, the character moments are draw out to the point where I just don't care about some it anymore, and Lee in the river just doesn't work for me.

I think the root of most of the problems is two parts is just to much. Where Peg was Fast hard and leaves you wanting more Resurrection ship parts one and two just leave you saying "Well Kain gone I guess I can count my blessings and we and they got a shinny new Battlestar." other than that I feel we that his ep feels me thinking that they could have done better, and hearing Moore talk I feel that this show is a little off its Axis. Not knowing where it going and from what I have seen of season two and that fact very little movements of the series since Miniseries holds that up. I mean a show is based on Characters but what’s the point of having a foundation if you not going to put a house on top of it.

Maybe Season 3 will be a little better start showing where the series is going what can we expect to see the it to just go down hill from here. I hope not this is still the best Sci-Fi Show on TV today and it makes me sad if the First season marked the high point of series.
          "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr Vanir
            Spoiler:
            Gina lives, Cain dead = me happy ^,^

Also before complaining about anything listen to the podcast.

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/down...ep212_FULL.mp3

Alot of plot things people complain about Moore explains so they make sense.
            I think that it would have been interesting if Cain had been kidnapped and taken to the Cylon homeworld to live out the rest of her life in an exhibit entitled "WHY WE FIGHT"
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

ok i'm in england and just seen it, and i felt sorry for Cain in the end, but she got what she deserved, but i feel sorry for her, and also well done Admiral Adama.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Please pardon me for the lateness of this post but I am a UK member and this only aired last night but I had to talk about, I am so psyched by it.

Men, last nights episodes were something else, I'll have to give a joint review :

This was just fragging awesome!

clashes of ego and personality and I love the fact that at the end of Part 1 both Adama and Cain basically come to the same conclusion as how to finish it, even though in Adama's case it really was the Presidents prompting and she is showing a mean streak!!

I still believe that in terms of whose right and whose wrong I would have to say Adama does not have a leg to stand on.

Plus Adama has really lost in my opinion the right to pull up anybody for rank insurbodination

While Cain my have been a bit tightlaced and strict, I think it is still well within her rights.

Starbuck in these 2 episodes really becomes the lens through which we look at both Cain and Adama and she makes her conclusions and I tell you I was glad when she said what she said and fans of Adama you will not be happy with it.

I take one phrase from these 2 episodes : "do not flinch"

Love it!

I would say Part 1 was the much stronger episode and would give it 9/10

Part 2 was really let down by the finally resolution which I find hard to swallow and I really detest VP Baltor and would wish he gets his comeuppence very soon.

But the speech Starbuck gave at the funeral in the end was awesome and I hope will have ramifications in the long run.

Chief and that other Pilot are really annoying me with thier love for Cylon Boomer!

She is a Cylon godammit!! a freaking toaster!
                The same creatures that have almost wiped out the whole human race!
                Get f***ing real!

They both should be court martailled and stripped of rank for what happened.

I cannot believe that Apollo and co are giving them too much slack. Talking about Apollo self, I am not impressed with him at all and the other CAG from Pegasus was more in charge to my eyes.

I reckon Starbuck will make a better CAG than Apollo.

Let me draw a breath

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4de
                  On a side note, does anyone have any clue to the name of Bear McCreary's (BSG's composer) song names on this episode? Namely the one playing during the battle scenes and when Adama kisses Roslin.
                  funnily enough it's called "Adama and Roslin" LMAO

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by Carrie
                    She had to say something good about Cain at the funeral.

For one, it's kinda bad to speak ill of the dead.

For two, she probably still has a lot of supporters from the crew. Meaning saying that, in a little room like that, might wind up with a fight breaking out and someone decking her.

Wonder how long Galactica personnel will be on Pegasus. Kara is still a Captain, and still the CAG there as of right now.
                    I think that she believed what she said, not just to appease the crew of the pegasus. I think that for all her flaws, Starbuck could see something in Cai - hence her comments in the speech.

'All of this has happened before
                    And all of this will happen again
                    So say we all.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4de
                      On a side note, does anyone have any clue to the name of Bear McCreary's (BSG's composer) song names on this episode? Namely the one playing during the battle scenes and when Adama kisses Roslin.
                      elly took care of the Adama/Roslin song title, and the song played when Pegasus and Galactica battle the cylon ship is called "Resurrection Ship."

Those two and a few others were available online as mp3s but were later pulled at Mr. McCreary's request. They will be on the season 2 OST to be released in July.

Comment

OK...caught the two parter on Saturday.

1. Definately liked the counter plots.

2. Cain is a sly witch with a b, I'll give her that much.

3. Frack knows where Baltar's head is at.

4. Good to see the Pegasus didn't get toasted.

Overall, grade A Galactica.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Go 6! Go 6! Go 6! Go 6! Go 6! Go 6! Go 6! Go 6!

That was sweet! So sweet.

It finally aired in Canada today. Just watching the repeat now.

Can't wait till the next one!
                          Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
                          Spoiler:
                          "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
                          "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
                          "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
                          "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
                          "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Is only part of season II on DVD? I just started watching Battlestar and the DVD within Netflix ended with Pegasus.

Comment

I just rewatched this episode and the battle between the Battlestars and the Cylon Basestars is the most amazing thing I have ever seen... I need a fricking bigger TV set.

Ok that's all.
                              Frak! --Apollo
                              Frak you. --Cain
                              FRAK Me! --Kat
                              frakwit! --Tyrol
                              B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

just bought the season 2 DVD set in Australia, and have a very, very, very big TV... (1.3 metres diagonal, whatever that is in inches) hehe. was very, very, very good

Comment

Working...
                                X