The Son Also Rises (318)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
    this was the most boring episode of all time. Speeches, speeches, a little explosion, more speeches.
    Then watch Stargate, they seem to like blowing up a ship every other episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder359 View Post
      You know, I think you've hit something there. Perhaps the sunglasses have some connection to Baltar or perhaps the Adamas...
      I'd wager them being Grampy Adama's, if they're anyone's. Or maybe the effect was just meant to imply "Hollywood lawyer."

Comment

I thought it was another one of his tactics (like taking things from people & seeing how they react). If you can't see the eyes of the person to whom you are talking then you feel a bit disconcerted & off center & the person behind the dark glasses has a level of control over the interaction.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          I'd wager them being Grampy Adama's, if they're anyone's. Or maybe the effect was just meant to imply "Hollywood lawyer."
          I wonder if Lampkin was, in fact, ever a student of Grampy Adama's. He's so skilled at absquatulation, he might have purloined the Adama lawbook from Bill or Lee earlier. By claiming affiliation, he's pushing the right buttons with Lee, at the present.

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy View Post
            It was so sad when Lee called Racetrack "Starbuck" during the briefing. He is so used to yelling at her antics that it was an unconscious response.
            That was heartbreaking. Just the looks the other characters gave.

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
            well the guy is a Lawyer and we all know Lawyers have sold their souls to the devil(or would it be hades as BSG uses the greek Gods) I mean look at W+H from Angel <_< *is shot*
            Hehe, could you imagine him rivaling Lila?

Comment

Hehe, could you imagine him rivaling Lila?
              nah he would WTFPWN Lila to hell and back with his amazing wearing sunglasses indoors powers and magical teleporting cat

Comment

Great episode and it gave us for Kara what we didn't get for Carson.

The lawyer is a fascinating character and I loved the interaction of all characters involved. The cat was bizarre. The beginning was heartbreaking. When Bill rifled through the papers and found that cute birthday card from Kara....sniff and Anders, gawd it made me all teary eyed. I loved how everyone was basically falling apart.
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by lunarleviathan View Post
                  Didn't like this episode, it seemed like it was trying to get from A to C but got stuck at B.
                  Well, it's more or less part one of the three-part finale. It shouldn't be conclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                    WTFPWN
                    Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                      Great episode and it gave us for Kara
                      Spoiler:
                      what we didn't get for Carson.

[sarcasm]Thanks SO much for not putting spoiler space around that statement! [/sarcasm]

Comment

I don't even watch the show and I know that info. I mean, have they not shown it yet? Then why are there all these signature banners saying to save him? Hadn't you noticed those? I figured it was a past event.

Comment

They haven't shown the last half of Atlantis in the States & those banners could be interpreted any number of ways.

Comment

Well, since Starbuck's actual fate is uncertain, comparing him to her doesn't really say anything either, does it? At least you can tell yourself that.

I understand your point though. I was unaware that those episodes of Atlantis hadn't yet been shown.

Sometimes people are careless on boards that aren't about the subject they spoil.

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder359 View Post
                              Well, since Starbuck's actual fate is uncertain, comparing him to her doesn't really say anything either, does it? At least you can tell yourself that.

I understand your point though. I was unaware that those episodes of Atlantis hadn't yet been shown.

Sometimes people are careless on boards that aren't about the subject they spoil.
                              Though remember that even once the episode is shown, the spoiler policy for Stargate episodes remains in effect for about a year following- as visitors to this board come from all over the world and are on different schedules.

Comment

This was a good episode...I finally caught up with the whole series, and in retrospect the only thing that bothered me in this particular show was that Bill Adama couldn't see, during all this time STILL, that Lee has/had feelings for Starbuck. Too busy pining over Roslin to notice maybe? lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X