The Son Also Rises (318)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
    To me the bonus scene was the best part of the episode. Am I the only one who seems thinks BSG is going downhill as a sci-fi show?
    nope .. i think they lost it .. whole quad thing and Starbuck's destiny .. dunno, bad writing
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. All around, it was satisfying IMO. Baltar's upcoming trial is going to be something else.

I really hope they keep around Baltar's lawyer. That guy was freaking awesome!
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

when he takes off his glasses..the person is watches is in for a total brainwash!

Comment

I did like this ep, that lawyer was great! A klepto, a genius and a master manipulator, which makes him a perfect lawyer. :=D I knew I recognized him from somewhere, but I didn't recognize him as Badger from Firefly, he was missing his hat.

Boy, Baltar is a coupla sandwiches short of a picnic, isn't he? I wonder if the lawyer will decide to clean him up (I hope so, the Jesus look does nothing for Baltar) or if he will bring him to court in his shaggy beard and pyjamas, muttering and scribbling?

The scenes with Lee & Adama were perfect, they play well off each other & I completely believe all that father-son angst & baggage. It is interesting that Adama wouldn't give Lee a direct order. Did he think Lee would disobey it, or did he not want to put that final wall between them, or... or what?! Enquiring minds want to know!!!

It was so sad when Lee called Racetrack "Starbuck" during the briefing. He is so used to yelling at her antics that it was an unconscious response.

Boy, Helo sure seems to be a man of many talents! He filled in for Tigh when he was... indisposed... and now he is the CAG! Go Helo.

Comment

Didn't like this episode, it seemed like it was trying to get from A to C but got stuck at B.

Comment

You know what's sad? I JUST got into this show...I'm netflixing the series now...but with Starbuck dead...I'm not sure i'll watch after the most recent ep...the show just seems empty without her in a pilot role.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

If you dislike a chapter in a book, do you stop reading? Or do you wait and see how it turns out?

Comment

This was a decent episode, but felt mostly like setup for the final episodes of the season. I did like all the Kara follow-up from last week and I think the episode just proves without a doubt that BSG is just not the same without Starbuck. There's just something sorely missing without her on the show.

Comment

This has got to be one of the best eps in this season! Man was it good, Baltar's new lawyer, WOW. I agree fully that i hope he that he sticks around for awhile in seasons 4. This is what BG is all about, great writing, great character development, and what a great plot!

Five stars! I can't wait for the next ep!

Comment

lol Yay they managed to get Baltar's lawyer to be Irish-Neo!

lol good ep too, nice cat. And why was that guy stealing things off everyone? That's just rude
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

This may sound crazy, but when the episode was over, the first thing i said to myself was:

"Is Baltar's lawyer, Baltar's son?"

Comment

Well... no offense, but that does sound crazy. :=D Especially since they both seem to be about the same age...

Comment

Perhaps Baltar`s well preserved?

I really like this ep dunno why it did`t have much action which i really miss in s3 episodes but those 40 mins passed in a blink of an eye

Comment

this was the most boring episode of all time. Speeches, speeches, a little explosion, more speeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
                                this was the most boring episode of all time. Speeches, speeches, a little explosion, more speeches.
                                Come on man, It was so well written! The plot development was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X