No announcement yet.

The Son Also Rises (318)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG....Kara is dead???? Gone???? Why??? I loved Kara! BSG won't be the same without Starbuck.
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
      what happened on the bonus scene? what did they leave out on tv this time?
      I can't speak for the first airing, but the second airing did show it!
      sigpic
      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
        OMG....Kara is dead???? Gone???? Why??? I loved Kara! BSG won't be the same without Starbuck.
        Yea...shes gone....but dead....we are not sure....i think she will be back in some form...and yes...i DID cry when her ship imploded

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
          i totally agree with you! cross your fingers hoping she'll re-appear later in the series and show them the way to earth- im only guessing!
          sigpic
          Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Oh by the way.....those folks wanting to know about Kara....she got her picture stuck on the wall
            with all the other fallen pilots....and colonials....

Good to see Sharon/Athena.....again.........

Love the Bonus scene....Athena and Cally are gonna go head to head......
            And I doubt Athena is going to continue to restrain her frustrations....as she has done
            in the past...
            Last edited by dec55; 11 March 2007, 10:04 PM.
            Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by unruhbrady View Post
              Yea...shes gone....but dead....we are not sure....i think she will be back in some form...and yes...i DID cry when her ship imploded
              she just might.....in some form.....very soon

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                What were the exact words the lawyer used in his note to Baltar?
                "There's no greater ally, no force more powerful, no enemy more resolved than a son who chooses to step from his father's shadow. -Romo Lampkin."
                Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                  what happened on the bonus scene? what did they leave out on tv this time?
                  Bonus scene (including the extended footage from the website) had Athena confronting Cally about the explosives. Cally implied that "cylons" did it and Athena called her on it... and pointed out that Cally was the last one to be near the two ships before they blew. She pulled a gun on Cally... and then handed it to her, telling her to go ahead and take a chance (ha! Space: Above & Beyond). With the gun held on her she went on a rant about how she loved her husband and baby and the ship and how she didn't think Cally would kill a mother. She eventually took the gun back and said that if she found out Cally had been the one to plant the bombs then she was the one who wouldn't live to see trial because she (Athena) would kill her.

Quite intense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                    "There's no greater ally, no force more powerful, no enemy more resolved than a son who chooses to step from his father's shadow. -Romo Lampkin."
                    I love Baltar's creepy new lawyer, and the way he plays head games with everyone, even 6.

Lack of Kara was a big hole though. I'm not sure her absence is going to work.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      Bonus scene (including the extended footage from the website) had Athena confronting Cally about the explosives. Cally implied that "cylons" did it and Athena called her on it... and pointed out that Cally was the last one to be near the two ships before they blew. She pulled a gun on Cally... and then handed it to her, telling her to go ahead and take a chance (ha! Space: Above & Beyond). With the gun held on her she went on a rant about how she loved her husband and baby and the ship and how she didn't think Cally would kill a mother. She eventually took the gun back and said that if she found out Cally had been the one to plant the bombs then she was the one who wouldn't live to see trial because she (Athena) would kill her.

Quite intense.

wow thanks for that.

i dont see why they dont show the full scene on the damn show. theres no way in the world in going to the scifi site. now to wait for a youtube link

Comment

To me the bonus scene was the best part of the episode. Am I the only one who seems thinks BSG is going downhill as a sci-fi show?

Comment

I must say i realy like Baltars lawyer

good to see some Closure for Kara...though I doubt we wont be seeing her again

overall great episode...I was laugthing when Lee was pulling out all that crap that the lawyer stole XD

I was expecting his cat to just jump out...

Comment

no, the cat was in his hat
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
                              overall great episode...I was laugthing when Lee was pulling out all that crap that the lawyer stole XD

I was expecting his cat to just jump out...
                              That was so awsome.....yeah, I was expecting the cat to jump out as well.

I loved it when it jumped of Roslin's desk, and the look on her face.....

I love this character, I hope he can stick around a bit for next season as well.

Edit: and I'm so glad they didn't go the route of having the cat murdered or whatever as a warning to Lampkin to "drop the case". As soon as he showed up I was afraid they'd do that.

Comment

I loved it when it jumped of Roslin's desk, and the look on her face.....
                                yes that was funny

hell I looked surprised as well I mean I was like ''OMG ITS A CAT'' I didnt expect to see any house pets on the show (the poor kitty as far as we know might be the last of its kind T_T)

...and I think the producers where trying to make fun of thw whole ''who let the cat out of the bag'' saying with the kitty lunging out of the bag

I love this character, I hope he can stick around a bit for next season as well.
                                same here I wouldent mind if he became a recurring character

Edit: and I'm so glad they didn't go the route of having the cat murdered or whatever as a warning to Lampkin to "drop the case". As soon as he showed up I was afraid they'd do that.
                                same here... I <3 animals and dont like seeing them killed for no reason

Comment

Working...
                                X