• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    don't worry, we'll have Caprica this year
    ...um, can't... wait. I guess.

Comment

The Hub explosion, too pretty to be random CGI... wasn't that one of the things Starbuck saw in her visions? An aurora?

Comment

That scene where the eight started massaging Helo's shoulders before he quickly jumped away...I think that was sufficiently awkward for me. He looked uncomfortable in most of his scenes with her afterwards.

I thought for sure Anders would get some screen time in this episode, but I guess he's actually on Galactica? I'm extremely confused! Who is where? What? When?
        ....how?

I really liked the scenes in between jumps with Roslin on the Galactica. I thought it was a neat new twist on the whole vision thing. Whether its next episode or next year, she's definitely preparing to die.

Spoiler:
        The Sci Fi promo really showed some of the Cylons being herded into an airlock?! Way to give away the whole episode Sci Fi. *grumps about not being able to resist spoiler tags* The Space channel's promo was much les spoileriffic.

Baltar was briefly funny again! The way the centurion cocked his head at Baltar when he was talking about god. Priceless!

The D'anna joke was also pretty good. I think Roslin almost died right then and there!
        "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
          AM I the only one who noticed the similarities to the bible tonight

1) The Flood, aka noah's ark, aka nuking if the 13 colonies

2) baltars injury.

I dont know, thats just my interpretation. I am not that religous but it caught my eye
          Those two caught my eye. An interesting touch.

((don't worry, we'll have Caprica this year))

Caprica this year? Perhaps the wait for battlestar 09 won't be as bad.

Spoiler:
          The Sci Fi promo really showed some of the Cylons being herded into an airlock?! Way to give away the whole episode Sci Fi. *grumps about not being able to resist spoiler tags* The Space channel's promo was much les spoileriffic.

I haven't seen any of the Space Channel Promo's I actually would rather see it than Scifi's from what I have heard about it.

(("Did anyone get any sort of satisfaction when Cavil got pwned?")) I sure did. The ******* deserved it. Though everyone in that room had it coming. My favorite part was when little crybaby boomer ran from the room. I guess the concept of death really scared the cylon.

PS, anyone hoping that the crew of Galactica find some Star Wars dvds and watch them..? j/k, but it would give them some insight into the culture of our earth.
          Last edited by Chev's Ron; 07 June 2008, 03:31 AM.
          Ani Ohev Eretz Yisrael V'Chol Hakavod L'Tzahal.
          -----------------------------------------------
          I support Israel, my home, and my Jewish bretheren fully and with all my heart. I wish everyone I know in Tzahal health and safety!

Is loving the best addition to the Stargate Saga, known as Universe!

Comment

Funny how that last supper pic has a huge amount of space between Lee and Tigh... just enough space to insert another person, hey Cellar Dwellar? BSG last supper pic only has 12 people in it, but the real last supper pic has 13... must mean something...

Comment

Originally posted by turtlesstartedit View Post
              Funny how that last supper pic has a huge amount of space between Lee and Tigh... just enough space to insert another person, hey Cellar Dwellar? BSG last supper pic only has 12 people in it, but the real last supper pic has 13... must mean something...
              good point
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Damn this ep was an awesome one. there was not a single bad thing about it. (I am however half wanting to see Billy at some point now we've seen Elosha). The fight was awesome, as was the plan itself.

Did anyone else feel that Helo sort of took on Apollos old role for the President in this ep?

Loved 3's prank on Roslin. I suppose when you've just been made mortal you just want to make a joke....though now i'm half wanting her to go "Alright 12?" when she see's adama.

Baltar was another joy i think. his chat with that centurion was fantastic. I think one thing that may have made that scene better was if the centurion actually saved Baltars life rather than them just happening to be there.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

"captin your not married to the whole production line"

favorite line
                  Last edited by GateDragon; 07 June 2008, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post

Baltar was another joy i think. his chat with that centurion was fantastic. I think one thing that may have made that scene better was if the centurion actually saved Baltars life rather than them just happening to be there.
                    i loved that momet sadly i wish the centunion had bigger role this season now that there can think for themselves

Comment

I thought that Baltar was tricked by his lovely assistant he had a relationship with who happened to be a cyclone. The only wrong he did was being to scared to say anything then she reveled what she had done and said that they would blame him not her. The others (Secutity, FBI, CIA, goverment, military, Roslin etc) was just as much to blame for not cheeking out his assistant before the attack.

Baltar is a victim like the rest.
                      A scared victim until he found religion.

Comment

I wonder what was worse for that centurion...was it his death or listening Baltar's crap ?
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by panpo98 View Post
                          I thought that Baltar was tricked by his lovely assistant he had a relationship with who happened to be a cyclone. The only wrong he did was being to scared to say anything then she reveled what she had done and said that they would blame him not her. The others (Secutity, FBI, CIA, goverment, military, Roslin etc) was just as much to blame for not cheeking out his assistant before the attack.

Baltar is a victim like the rest.
                          A scared victim until he found religion.
                          Giving out top-secret military codes is treason, no matter which way you slice it - whether or not the person in question is a human looking for the edge in contract bidding or a Cylon. Baltar was most certainly not a victim; his crime was (merely) compounded by the destruction of humanity. He's an opportunistic self-serving SOB, who's had, in Lee's words, "the temerity to survive."
                          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                            AM I the only one who noticed the similarities to the bible tonight
                            1) The Flood, aka noah's ark, aka nuking if the 13 colonies
                            that would bring up the question who built the galactica. since it was God (not caprica 6, being she thought he was dead, from the downloaded ep) that somehow saved baltar from being "drowned" like the rest of caprica

Comment

I wonder what was worse for that centurion...was it his death or listening Baltar's crap ?
                              Lol. I just like how as soon as he brought up god the centurion just looked at him like: "Huh?"
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Chev's Ron View Post
                                Those two caught my eye. An interesting touch.

((don't worry, we'll have Caprica this year))

Caprica this year? Perhaps the wait for battlestar 09 won't be as bad.

Spoiler:

I haven't seen any of the Space Channel Promo's I actually would rather see it than Scifi's from what I have heard about it.

(("Did anyone get any sort of satisfaction when Cavil got pwned?")) I sure did. The ******* deserved it. Though everyone in that room had it coming. My favorite part was when little crybaby boomer ran from the room. I guess the concept of death really scared the cylon.

PS, anyone hoping that the crew of Galactica find some Star Wars dvds and watch them..? j/k, but it would give them some insight into the culture of our earth.
                                The SPACE channel's promos tend to have an entirely different spin from the SCI-FI one- for the Revelations SPACE promo, I could not tell you what that ep will be about, only that it looks sufficiently awesome. With the SCI-FI promo, I could give you the plot. SPACE and SCI-FI promos barely resemble each other these days (there might be one or two clips that they share). One channel wants to spoil the eps, the other doesn't. As a channel SPACE may have gone to crap lately, but at least they're still doing promos right.
                                Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                Damn this ep was an awesome one. there was not a single bad thing about it. (I am however half wanting to see Billy at some point now we've seen Elosha). The fight was awesome, as was the plan itself.

Did anyone else feel that Helo sort of took on Apollos old role for the President in this ep?

Loved 3's prank on Roslin. I suppose when you've just been made mortal you just want to make a joke....though now i'm half wanting her to go "Alright 12?" when she see's adama.

I know!!! This ep was near perfect. And the prank was so very three.

And I liked that we had some Helo/Roslin time, and I do agree that it was like taking on Lee's former role.
                                Originally posted by GateDragon View Post
                                "captin your nto married to the whole production line"

favorite line
                                Yup.....Roslin has had some good lines this year.
                                Hehe. The way the centurion moved and cocked its head was priceless. They've definitely come to "life" this season.
                                Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                                Giving out top-secret military codes is treason, no matter which way you slice it - whether or not the person in question is a human looking for the edge in contract bidding or a Cylon. Baltar was most certainly not a victim; his crime was (merely) compounded by the destruction of humanity. He's an opportunistic self-serving SOB, who's had, in Lee's words, "the temerity to survive."

Comment

Working...
                                X