Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turtlesstartedit View Post
    Cellar Dwellar,

Where did you get that last supper pic with Lee's ex-wife in it? Explain anything about it you know please...
    Dualla was inserted in there via photoshop. It isn't an official release.
    When in trouble, "send lawyers, guns and money!"

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
      Why don't people have perspective?

The humans were not the ones who nuked several billion people into oblivion now were they?
      The Cylons were. The Cylons are not entitled to the Human's trust.
      Actually, to be fair, it was Roslin who was untrustworthy.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Here's to hoping that whoever is in charge of SciFi gets "airlocked" before then and they change their minds. Or maybe NBC Universal will pull the plug on the SciFi network altogether, something that is LONG overdue due to their absolutely HORRID lineup of useless, worthless, pointless shows and made for TV movies and frakking WRESTLING for God's sake, and the rest of the world will get it sooner. Perhaps NBCU can air the rest on a network that actually DESERVES the show.

Comment

The humans were not the ones who nuked several billion people into oblivion now were they?
          I agree, it has been shown that both sides are essentially dishonest to the same degree. The Cylons are more "human", in terms of sin, than they think. Remember what the Razor Hybrid said about them believing that they (the Seven) were without sin.

It was pretty awesome when 3 put Cavil down.
          Spoiler:
          I think that Boomer has now essentially gone "bad", and the Eight that was let down by Helo and Roslin will join forces with Boomer. Further I think there will be something that pushes Tory out of the Rebel Cylon camp into league with Boomer and the Rogue Eight. In the promo for next week there is a scene where an Eight appears to be herding the human pilots down the corridor and they look frightened. There was also a very short spot where Tory was looking at someone and looked to be in shock or horror. In addition, I wonder if it was Kara's viper that put out the signal the four hear at the Nebula. I wonder if people will now think that Cally's death wasn't a suicide but rather that the four killed her. Maybe that is why Lee is so quick to airlock them.
          Last edited by nckzvnbr; 06 June 2008, 07:47 PM.
          When in trouble, "send lawyers, guns and money!"

Comment

Yes but these Cylons were helping the humans kill thousands or millions, however many were on the Hub, plus making all Cylons mortal. And an alliance has to be built on trust, these Cylons showed they were trustworthy, the humans didn't. It harkens back to the pilot episode, where Bill was giving that speech, Humans never stopped to ask why they deserve to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
              Here's to hoping that whoever is in charge of SciFi gets "airlocked" before then and they change their minds. Or maybe NBC Universal will pull the plug on the SciFi network altogether, something that is LONG overdue due to their absolutely HORRID lineup of useless, worthless, pointless shows and made for TV movies and frakking WRESTLING for God's sake, and the rest of the world will get it sooner. Perhaps NBCU can air the rest on a network that actually DESERVES the show.
              We are all getting BSG at the same time. That time will most likely be in 2009. If you want to launch a crusade, email Bonnie Hammer at SciFi Channel. Your email my friend will valiantly go up against her spam filter before going into that graveyard known as spam. Let the shield have it with the anger and hatred of the wrestling tv shows, crappy made for tv movies that can barely qualify as made for tv movie, and all the steroid enduced men/and half-women/half-men hybrids going at it in a physical match of... dare I need continue?

I know I sound like a jerk, but I'm trying to convince you not to waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                We are all getting BSG at the same time. That time will most likely be in 2009. If you want to launch a crusade, email Bonnie Hammer at SciFi Channel. Your email my friend will valiantly go up against her spam filter before going into that graveyard known as spam. Let the shield have it with the anger and hatred of the wrestling tv shows, crappy made for tv movies that can barely qualify as made for tv movie, and all the steroid enduced men/and half-women/half-men hybrids going at it in a physical match of... dare I need continue?

I know I sound like a jerk, but I'm trying to convince you not to waste your time.
                Actually, Bonnie Hammer is long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                  Actually, Bonnie Hammer is long gone.
                  Hmm, under the WoW hole that I've been in, I must have missed the parade here of her stepping down.

Alas' my friend, I accept defeat... but is it really defeat. Then to Howe's spam filter you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Baltar was frakking hilarious, wow.....and the line to Roslin about being the final five had me laughing like crazy. Definitely a Jane Espensen ep.
                    I can't remember the last time I laughed at Baltar, but I laughed a lot this ep. I was expecting something more mystical, I guess, with the Baltar/Roslin/hybrid scenes, but instead it was just darned funny.

How crazy was it to see all those Cylons in viper pilot gear?

Absolutely fantastic scene between Roslin and Baltar. I think her shaking could be attributed to a wide range of emotions, and I'm not sure what I would say was foremost at the moment.

I'm surprised Helo carried out his orders. He looked gutted when he saw the 8s.

"About time."

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      Hmm, under the WoW hole that I've been in, I must have missed the parade here of her stepping down.

Alas' my friend, I accept defeat... but is it really defeat. Then to Howe's spam filter you go.
                      I have no desire to e-mail people who:
                      1.) Will not get my e-mail
                      2.) Would not care even if it was recieved

I simply wonder if they realize how ludicrous it is to split a 20 episode season in half over two years. I wonder if they hired some of the people who used to work on The Sopranos? Heh...

Comment

Originally posted by turtlesstartedit View Post
                        Cellar Dwellar,

Where did you get that last supper pic with Lee's ex-wife in it? Explain anything about it you know please...
                        I'm a supporter of Dee Adama being the final cylon. Hence it's my signature, end o' story. It's just a fan made hypothesis.

Comment

Actually... I think she was just in emotional chaos in learning that the man she hates most... was also the man who caused the death of billions of people... and is now laying there nonchalanty talking about how he doesn't have any guilt...
                          Wouldn't you be falling apart with rage also?

Thats what was happening.
                          True, now that I have watched the episode a second time, I concur. Actually, If i learned someone I just tried to help killed almost everyone I know and love, I would have strangled him. .(goes to choke baltar).

One thing that I missed and have been missing is Head 6. Unless she shows up sometime in the next ep, I will be convinced she was an illusion conjured up by baltar until he was emotionally at peace again.

Still looking forward to the next episode, but I am still regretting that it will be the last ep this year.
                          Ani Ohev Eretz Yisrael V'Chol Hakavod L'Tzahal.
                          -----------------------------------------------
                          I support Israel, my home, and my Jewish bretheren fully and with all my heart. I wish everyone I know in Tzahal health and safety!

Is loving the best addition to the Stargate Saga, known as Universe!

Comment

AM I the only one who noticed the similarities to the bible tonight

1) The Flood, aka noah's ark, aka nuking if the 13 colonies

2) baltars injury.

a) The slash on his side (the spear to confirm Jesus' death)
                            b) his hands spread out on occasions
                            c) The prez (St. John)

I dont know, thats just my interpretation. I am not that religous but it caught my eye

Comment

This is horrible, I can't wait for next year. Why?

Hey at least we get Atlantis in July, right?

Right?
                              My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                                This is horrible, I can't wait for next year. Why?

Hey at least we get Atlantis in July, right?

Right?
                                don't worry, we'll have Caprica this year
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X