X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
    Just don't.
    What? You no like Head!Cat?
    Maybe Head!Cat is the final cylon... LOL!

meow

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
      What? You no like Head!Cat?
      Maybe Head!Cat is the final cylon... LOL!

meow
      Wasn't his name Lance? And no, head!cat is the cylon god.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        That's exactly what I thought (though there was definitely a mix of crazy in there- I can't get that poor cat out of my head!), I have to wonder if there was a following scene that had to be cut that made this a little clearer, or whether the intent was to make it ambiguous.
        So what we have here is all the signs of a smelly cat... subtle clues that the 5th Cylon is most likely Phoebe Boufay...

Comment

I feel a little foolish asking about this since I jumped in here hoping to see someone else mention it....

Spoiler:
          OK - just in case I turn out to be on to something...

Spoiler:
          If the "dying leader" is supposed to "understand the truth of the Opera House"...and 6 is a contender for the title of "dying leader" - it seemed to me that her vision on the operating table points to the Doctor (Cottle..Coddle - not sure of the spelling) being the final Cylon.

yes? no? maybe?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
            I feel a little foolish asking about this since I jumped in here hoping to see someone else mention it....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            If the "dying leader" is supposed to "understand the truth of the Opera House"...and 6 is a contender for the title of "dying leader" - it seemed to me that her vision on the operating table points to the Doctor (Cottle..Coddle - not sure of the spelling) being the final Cylon.

yes? no? maybe?
            Hah! I have to admit to having a
            Spoiler:
            "Cottle could be the cylon!" moment when she reached up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

yes? no? maybe?
              she was just projecting a happy environment to try to advod the pain

i don't think Natalie's death had anything to do with the opera house

Comment

Maybe it's because I'm a cat person but those scenes with the cat in it when you watch it again are really sad

Comment

Originally posted by Joben View Post
                  Maybe it's because I'm a cat person but those scenes with the cat in it when you watch it again are really sad
                  I would definitely agree with that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Joben View Post
                    Me too. My cat was in the room as well as I rewatched, and that bit where it looks up mournfully at Romo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      Me too. My cat was in the room as well as I rewatched, and that bit where it looks up mournfully at Romo.....
                      poor Kitty im an animal person as well ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        This episode was an utter mess. So now Lee is president? Give me a fraking break. I hate politics in real life. Why I have to deal with it on a SCI FI show just drives me crazy. Tigh impregnates a Cylon ,attacks the admiral, and is now acting Commander?
                        I agree, unfortunately. This episode felt more like a bad soap opera.
                        sigpic
                        FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                          As For Romo performance with the Gun i think he was honestly trying to make sure Lee wasn't purposely setting himself up to become the leader. The lead up was Romo annoyed that it appeared that Lee was trying to set himself up as president without appearing to do so. The gun was to gauge lee's reaction to that idea. A Perfect Romo Performance.
                          So the dead cat was just part of the performance? If it was just a performance, they wouldn't have shown Romo "seeing" a cat that wasn't really there.
                          sigpic
                          FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                            I agree, unfortunately. This episode felt more like a bad soap opera.
                            This episode went to the dogs, literally. At least Jake the dog survived.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              This episode was an utter mess.
                              Agreed.

It highlighted a lot of issues I had with BSG being miiiiiles away from "real life" of late...

- Tigh would simply not have been allowed to go on with 6 that long, if at all.
                              - bóllocks about Adama staying behind. Head of the military stripping the fleet of two irreplaceable resources (himself and a Raptor)*
                              - I can't be bothered going on... after the last two (really) ace episodes, it's back to square one. Thought we were gearing up to go out on a massive high?

* Especially with another (Roslin) gone too. Lee and Tigh now run the show? Urgh.

HOWEVER... we now know the named of "tatooed Asian pilot"

As an aside, the South Park with Bono as The World's Biggest Crap was just on, hilarious. Want Bitty!!!
                              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                                Agreed.

It highlighted a lot of issues I had with BSG being miiiiiles away from "real life" of late...

- Tigh would simply not have been allowed to go on with 6 that long, if at all.
                                - bóllocks about Adama staying behind. Head of the military stripping the fleet of two irreplaceable resources (himself and a Raptor)*
                                - I can't be bothered going on... after the last two (really) ace episodes, it's back to square one. Thought we were gearing up to go out on a massive high?

* Especially with another (Roslin) gone too. Lee and Tigh now run the show? Urgh.

HOWEVER... we now know the named of "tatooed Asian pilot"

As an aside, the South Park with Bono as The World's Biggest Crap was just on, hilarious. Want Bitty!!!
                                I think the biggest problem with this episode was everything was rushed and forced. It did not feel right having Tigh take over command and Lee becoming president. I think the issue here is instead of tying up those loose ends, they added an abundance of more. Sure if there was going to be a 5th season with another 20 eps, it would make sense, however there are only 12 eps left in the show. They should be resolving issues rather than starting new ones.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X