Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: I have just been blown away by these final episodes of Battlestar Galactica. I'm almost afraid to ask for spoilers. Eh, frak it, what's to come? -- John

Spoiler:
    Ausiello: I'm told this Friday's episode is 33 percent about Ellen Tigh, 31 percent about Brother Cavil, and 5 percent about this awesomeness. The other 31 percent remained unaccounted for at press time. (And I agree with you about these BSG eps being top-notch. Well, mostly top-notch. I still maintain that the Jan. 23 episode was a dud.)

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...siello--1.html

Comment

Katee Sackhoff

Slice of SciFi #200: Interview With Katee Sackoff of “Battlestar Galactica”

audio interview at http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2009/02/...-of-scifi-200/ and very nice picture. Wow!

Comment

4x16 Deadlock trailer:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOvC6sxokQ
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The final episode of "Battlestar Galactica" will indeed be three hours long, and SciFi Channel plans to air the end of what some hail as the most powerful science-fiction series of all time as a two-part special.

The first hour-long part will air in its normal timeslot of March 13 at 10 p.m. ET on SciFi Channel, followed by a two-parter March 20 beginning at an earlier 9 p.m. to account for the two hours. For fans who don't want to wait between episodes, SciFi Channel plans to re-air the March 13 episode at 8 p.m. ET on March 20, allowing those who want to watch it straight through to do just that, a SciFi Channel spokeswoman tells SyFy Portal.

Rumors had abound that the finale could run as long as three hours after SciFi Channel reportedly gave the go-ahead for showrunner Ronald D. Moore and his crew to use as much airtime as they need to tell the story. That prompted some reports that other episodes of "Battlestar Galactica" would be extended, but only the fourth-season mid-season premiere in January was longer than the hour timeslot, and even then, it just ran over by a couple of minutes.
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

So does this mean the finale will be 4 hours long?

18. Daybreak I- 1 hour
            19. Daybreak II- 1 hour
            20. Daybreak III- 2 hours

?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              So does this mean the finale will be 4 hours long?

18. Daybreak I- 1 hour
              19. Daybreak II- 1 hour
              20. Daybreak III- 2 hours

?
              Here's the schedule:

3/20/2009 07:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE LAST FRAKKIN' SPECIAL
              3/20/2009 08:00 PM FINALE - PART 1
              3/20/2009 09:00 PM FINALE - PARTS 2 AND 3
              3/20/2009 11:00 PM FINALE - PART 1
              3/20/2009 12:00 AM FINALE - PARTS 2 AND 3
              3/20/2009 02:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE LAST FRAKKIN' SPECIAL
              3/27/2009 07:00 PM FINALE - PARTS 2 AND 3

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

'Battlestar Galactica' spoiler alert: Look who's back!
                Feb 17, 2009, 03:04 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Battlestar Gallactica

Remember how I (briefly) called my last Battlestar Galactica clip an "exclusive," only to be informed by an obnoxious trusty Aushole that it had already been streaming on the web for about a week? Good times, right? Anyway, this go-'round, it's different. I'm 100 percent certain that the following BSG scene from Friday's episode can be found nowhere else but here. And whereas that other, non-exclusive clip was fraktacular, this one is freaking fraktacular. But don't take my word for it. Press play and see for yourself.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...star-gala.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  'Battlestar Galactica' spoiler alert: Look who's back!
                  Feb 17, 2009, 03:04 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Battlestar Gallactica

Remember how I (briefly) called my last Battlestar Galactica clip an "exclusive," only to be informed by an obnoxious trusty Aushole that it had already been streaming on the web for about a week? Good times, right? Anyway, this go-'round, it's different. I'm 100 percent certain that the following BSG scene from Friday's episode can be found nowhere else but here. And whereas that other, non-exclusive clip was fraktacular, this one is freaking fraktacular. But don't take my word for it. Press play and see for yourself.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/...star-gala.html
                  he's wrong. This scene was a part of "You will know the truth" special(without Ellen) + it's in SCIFI promo
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I don't think the full scene can be found anywhere else?

Comment

Theres a new(?) clip here of Caprica beating up some stupid marines:

http://io9.com/5155506/pics-and-clip...use--torchwood

Comment

they're civilians
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Whatever, they're still A-holes.
                          Last edited by SGFerrit; 18 February 2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....il-boomer.html

Feb 16 2009

You asked, they answered: 'Battlestar Galactica' writers take on your 'No Exit' questions

Last Friday, after the episode titled "No Exit" aired, I posted some thoughts on it, and in the comment area of that post, "Battlestar Galactica" fans got a chance to ask questions of "Battlestar" writers Jane Espenson and Ryan Mottesheard.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Feb 14 2009

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....-no-exit-.html

Talking about 'Battlestar Galactica's' 'No Exit': Back to the future

Below is a post discussing the events in "No Exit," Friday's episode of "Battlestar Galactica."

In the comment area of this post, you may ask "Battlestar" writers Ryan Mottesheard and Jane Espenson about "No Exit." I'll give you more details on that below.

UPDATE Feb. 16: The writers answered the questions that were submitted here.

There's lots more info on this site about the four proceeding episodes of "Battlestar Galactica"....

Go to link at top for all the links within the article

Comment

http://www.japantoday.com/category/f...star-galactica

Grace Park hones her skills on 'Battlestar Galactica'
                                Wednesday 18th February, 07:00 AM JST

By Chris Betros

TOKYO — One TV program which is frequently rated among the best shows on TV in the U.S. is “Battlestar Galactica,” a 4-season reimagining of the 1970s series about the battle between the forces of good (humans) and evil (Cylons) in outer space. “I think the element of human drama cuts across all cultures, the fight for life and death, spirituality … we open up the doors for questions,” says star Grace Park during a recent visit to Japan to promote the DVD release of the series. “The show is visually appealing, the music is fantastic. And the storylines have a lot of surprises. Characters are both strong and flawed. Even the heroes have their doubts and ugly sides.”

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Working...
                                X