X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
    Thanks!. I crave for news...any news!

Does any know about the trailer showed during this year ComicCon? What´s the point in showing a trailer only a few (fortunate) people will see?
    The trailer is up on YouTube.

Sound quality's not quite 100%, but you get the gist of what's going on.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
      Thanks!. I crave for news...any news!

Does any know about the trailer showed during this year ComicCon? What´s the point in showing a trailer only a few (fortunate) people will see?
      Don't know if you're referring to the Caprica Trailer or the 4.5 one, but if it's the Caprica one, that's not hard to find.

The 4.5 one however is the BSG holy grail. It has now been shown twice publicly (the second time at Dragon Con- but with all the BSG events and such, they chose to show it TWICE at a NON BSG PANEL that went on while the BSG fans were at the Colonial Fleet party), and it seems NO ONE has recorded it.

It's an absolute disgrace- how hard can it be to bootleg a simple trailer?! Come on!

Comment

Truck driver 'watched Battlestar Galactica' on laptop while driving

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-driving.html

Benjamin Trotsman, 37, was spotted driving erratically in the early hours of the morning by another trucker who called police.
        He was travelling north on the M6 and was seen veering across the carriageway over a 25-mile stretch between Kendal and Penrith in Cumbria.
        A Cumbria Police spokesman said: "The driver was seen to be watching a film on a laptop computer that was situated on the dashboard in his cab.
        "He appeared oblivious to other motorists and continued to drive in an erratic manner, speeding up and slowing down, and crossing on occasions on to the hard shoulder."
        Police stopped the lorry and when they examined his laptop it appeared that Trotsman had been watching Battlestar Galactica.
        Trotsman, of Bridgnorth, Shropshire, initially pleaded guilty to a charge of driving dangerously at Penrith magistrates court last month.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

..thats worse than the time I saw a truck driver reading a damn newspaper while driving

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Truck driver 'watched Battlestar Galactica' on laptop while driving

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-driving.html

Benjamin Trotsman, 37, was spotted driving erratically in the early hours of the morning by another trucker who called police.
            He was travelling north on the M6 and was seen veering across the carriageway over a 25-mile stretch between Kendal and Penrith in Cumbria.
            A Cumbria Police spokesman said: "The driver was seen to be watching a film on a laptop computer that was situated on the dashboard in his cab.
            "He appeared oblivious to other motorists and continued to drive in an erratic manner, speeding up and slowing down, and crossing on occasions on to the hard shoulder."
            Police stopped the lorry and when they examined his laptop it appeared that Trotsman had been watching Battlestar Galactica.
            Trotsman, of Bridgnorth, Shropshire, initially pleaded guilty to a charge of driving dangerously at Penrith magistrates court last month.
            What the frak? That is one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard.....so apparently there are human beings out there who are that stupid?

Comment

Galactica VFX Team And Other Trek Vets Take Home Creative Arts Emmys

Next weekend the primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out, but tonight the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences handed out the Creative Arts Emmys in Los Angeles. Many Trek alumni walked away as winners, including a team of Trek vets led by Gary Hutzel who took home statuettes for their work on Ron Moore’s [...]

Comment

Battlestar Galactica,’ ‘Pushing Daisies’ Win Creative Emmys

For the second year in a row, "Battlestar Galactica" has won for television's best special effects from the Emmy awards. The team of Gary Hutzel, Michael Gibson, David Takemura, Doug Drexler, Kyle Toucher, Sean Jackson, Pierre Drolet, Aurore De Blois and Derek Ledbetter won for their work in the "Battlestar Galactica" episode "He That Believeth In Me," the fourth season premiere on SciFi Channel. However, that wasn't the only award "Battlestar" walked away with. The fourth featurette of the telemovie "Razor," which consisted of scenes that were edited out of the final cut of the direct-to-DVD film starring Michelle Forbes, won for Outstanding Special Class -- Short-Format Live-Action Entertainment Programs. Those responsible for that featurette were executive producers Ron. moore

Comment

great news.BSG 401 deserves Emmy!
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    great news.BSG 401 deserves Emmy!

Comment

What the heck won the award during BSG's first and second seasons? Those looked incredible as well.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Starburst Magazine #365: Edward James Olmos/Michael Trucco Interviews:

At Visimag:

Starburst Issue 365

pre-print edition

Only $2.99 (print price $7.99)

Starburst #365 • 148 packed pages, including

• Battlestar Galactica
                        The Final Season
                        Exclusive interviews - Michael Trucco, Edward James Olmos interviews.

• Moonlight - Jason Dohring interview

• Stargate Atlantis - Exclusive Paul McGillion and Nicole De Boer Interviews, Stargate Universe

• Doctor Who

• Plus reviews and more features, including Fear Itself, tv Terminator, Fred Barton, Hellboy 2, Prince Caspian and Robot Chicken

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Awesome.
                          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/?p=8441

Amazon launches TV Show stores, including VOD (U.S.)
                            By Robert Briel | September 18, 2008 | 09:15 UK

Amazon.com says it is launching an on-demand TV service that lets customers view episodes and score bonus cast interviews for about 500 TV shows. The new site is also offering free episodes of shows prior to their air-date, so Amazon users can be the first to sneak the entire first episode of a show.
                            …………………
                            TV fans will soon be able to come to the Amazon TV show stores to find TV schedules that will inform them when to tune in, customer discussion boards that will allow them to debate the latest storylines, and more. The stores will also sell DVD set boxes of the seriesm which include Battlestar Gallactica, Stargate, Family Guy, Supernatural and many more. The VOD and instant streaming functionalities are only available to US customers.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

"Only available to US customers."

Bloody typical...
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

great why the hell don't they make it international? I'm sure many people (including me) would rather buy these episoded online than donwload them. I wonder why i-tunes aren't international...
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X