No announcement yet.

The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turned as red as a tomato though!! lol! It was so totally awesome!! I loved it!
    sigpic

Comment

I imagine I'd be rendered quite the bumbling fool if I ever met EJO or MM face to face! I'd just be so awestruck! I imagine they're rather used to that sort of reaction though.
      "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
      ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

It was so kewl!

I have this accidental vid of me meeting MM. My friend was filming something and caught us on accident! lol!

in the Vid my friend is talking on her phone, bu you can sort of hear what MM is saying to me.

She asks me if she met me before. Me being in such AWE of her, I totally forgot i met her when I was checking in to the hotel. She was no more than ten feet from her and she was in jeans, a white blouse, sandals, and a blue scarf as a head band with sunglasses on! MM looked so amazing.
        sigpic

Comment

Gah! MM is so stunning, eh! That's so amazing, Ares! Thanks for posting that! MM blows me away - she's such an elegant lady. I love listening to her interviews because she's always so poised and articulate, not to mention gracious!
          "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
          ~William Adama

Comment

I totally love her!! she was so kewl! in the vid my mom was with me and she was asking about when MM was on Grey's Anatomy and if she would ever go back to it.

But you are right MM is so poised and just a phenominal woman to listen to. I especially love her interviews when she is with EJO. Those two are like mirror images of each other when they are sitting or looking at each other. lol!
            sigpic

Comment

lol, I know, eh!! I love watching the BasauriCon vids on YT!

This is going to sound weird, but have you ever noticed MM's diction? There's just a unique way her words roll off her tongue - it's almost lyrical. No doubt the clarity of her diction comes (at least in part) from her line of work, but there's a something about that is uniquely hers. I love listening to her.

But while we're talking about voices, words cannot describe how awesome EJO's narrating voice is!! Gods those readings scenes...
              ~William Adama

Comment

Everything about htem is just so..... .AWESOME!! People I could listen to all day are MM, EJO, Amanda Tapping, and Chris Heyerdahl!! These people, listening to them, I feel so soothed and calm! it's just magic to hear them!
                sigpic

Comment

Just been marathoning some BSG and got to some deleted scenes. Whenever I watch them, I'm always so sad about all the deleted A/R - they're so good!! (But then, I would pretty much say that about any scene between these two, lol.) Curse tv and its limited running times...
                  ~William Adama

Comment

Originally posted by Professor_S View Post
                    Just been marathoning some BSG and got to some deleted scenes. Whenever I watch them, I'm always so sad about all the deleted A/R - they're so good!! (But then, I would pretty much say that about any scene between these two, lol.) Curse tv and its limited running times...
                    I can;t bring myself to re-watch BSG yet. One another forum i;m on i wanted to cry just by reading quotes from them and then there were some from the Finale! I just wanted to start crying..... Love me some Roslin and Adama.... but I am so not ready to cry for them again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                      I can;t bring myself to re-watch BSG yet. One another forum i;m on i wanted to cry just by reading quotes from them and then there were some from the Finale! I just wanted to start crying..... Love me some Roslin and Adama.... but I am so not ready to cry for them again.
                      Oh my goodness, I know eh. So heartbreaking!! But, as sad as it was, I really loved "Daybreak" - sure, it gives me a good kick in the teeth every time I watch it, but it's just so well done.
                      ~William Adama

Comment

this is the most voluminous thread at least for BSG!!
                        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                          Ahaha! Nice!!
                          ~William Adama

Comment

Oh my goodness, I know eh. So heartbreaking!! But, as sad as it was, I really loved "Daybreak" - sure, it gives me a good kick in the teeth every time I watch it, but it's just so well done.

totally love Roslin in that flash back with her and that one night stand of hers. Her wearing that nightie!! O_O!! OMG she was hawt!! lol!

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                            This thread is my FAVE ever!! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              totally love Roslin in that flash back with her and that one night stand of hers. Her wearing that nightie!! O_O!! OMG she was hawt!! lol!

<snip>
                              LOL! It's so true though!! You can just imagine Bill's mouth agape had *he* seen her like that! MM looked stunning in all the flashbacks. I mean, she acted *brilliantly*, but looked dang good doing it too. That fountain scene was so powerful.
                              ~William Adama

Comment

LOL! It's so true though!! You can just imagine Bill's mouth agape had *he* seen her like that! MM looked stunning in all the flashbacks. I mean, she acted *brilliantly*, but looked dang good doing it too. That fountain scene was so powerful.
                                Oh I KNOW!!! like WOW!!

I love what she said about not knowing what home was until she was with Bill. he gave a sense safety and love and he gave her a home on Galactica. It was sad too how she said that she knew Bill loved Galactica more than he loved her, but now both of his women were dying and Bill was barely hanging on.

I hate how much pain they had to go through but at the same time it was amazing to see these two people come together over EVERYTHING and stay in love with each other through it all. There was the TV GUIDE online interview with EJO and MM where EJO said that Adama actually fell in love in with Roslin too the point where she was his greatest strength and at the same time his greatest weakness.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X