Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the pictures, although...
    Spoiler:
    I would have liked to have seen it go on a little longer...and maybe some slight disrobing. You know, to take their minds off of the coup *cough*

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

exactly
      sigpic

Comment

watching Lee and Kara
        Spoiler:
        prowl through the halls with their guns drawn and protecting each other, watching over each other was some nice foreplay though
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

mmmhmmmmm after all its something that we've missed too...
          Spoiler:
          the two of them doing what they do best... kickin ass... and working together as well...
          sigpic

Comment

We need this on the front page again, as it seems we're not getting anywhere with these two on screen. I am very Pro- Lera. I want them together!

Spoiler:
            Do you think there is ANY chance they'll get together by the series end or just another pipe dream?

Comment

oohhhh i hope so... kara has to come to her senses... she's too damn worried bout Anders... i mean the damn man in a frakkin coma... why didnt she take him out
              Spoiler:
              like she said she would if he was a cylon... hmmm contridiction there now aint it

Spoiler:
              its never really clear if she and anders are still married or not?!

i wanna say nope.. but hell i dunno
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                So true. Not so easy for her when she finds out it was Anders. I think, had she found out about him before her "destiny" death and rebirth, she would have had no trouble putting him in the brig. I think being an outcast of her own saved his ass.

Spoiler:
                I think they are still married but I really want to shake her and tell her to move on- She's already said he was just the easy choice. I think her guilt over his condition is stopping her at the moment. I hope she moves on soon, not many episodes left.

I am becoming quite terrible at looking for even the slightest hint. Dog and scraps come to mind.

Comment

Hey, Roslin's vision about her death may yet come to pass, so I think there may yet be hope. I refuse to abandon ship!

Looking back I realize what a horrible pun that is, but as I always say, "If you're going to be wrong (or late, as the case may be), at least be wrong with conviction!" So the pun stays!

Anyway, like they say, it's not over till it's over, and it's not over yet.

Of course, I'm a guy who just posted in a shipping thread, so there might be just be something wrong with me. I mean, I think I'm fine.....But isn't it the nature of insanity to think you're getting saner? Now I'm not sure what to think...

While I'm preoccupied with that, have hope my fellow shippers.
                  Last edited by Vis Uban; 28 February 2009, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Haha Vis, welcome to the asylum. We must have hope- Right down to the final minute of the final episode- we'll keep the faith.

Spoiler:
                    IF they do something about K/L, I wonder how they'll do it? Anders is a vegetable, or near as, but I doubt Kera would do anything more with him still alive.

Comment

hey we welcome guys on our thread.... after all we are a diverse group
                      sigpic

Comment

Not K/L exactly but a fantastic picture of Jamie and Katee.

Comment

Hello out there long time no see (grin) My muse apparently has re-awoken and
                          found me again FINALLY. I can honestly say I have been in quite the BSG funk as
                          well as immersed in RL so I hope someone is still out there. If not...well I
                          have been known to talk to myself on many occasions (wink)

So if you are out there and you are interested I made a video and I have this
                          *other* obsession that I was able to smoosh up with my L/K obsession. That being
                          a voice that I can't just get enough of... so without further ado....

Drum roll....video intro begins NOW.....

Lee tries to press on and find meaning in life but he is plagued by one thing.
                          What do you say to the memories in your heart of your soulmate........

Did I make it show?
                          Did I ever let you know?
                          Nothing else matters ...but you

Song: Nothing Else Matters
                          Sung by: Lee Mead
                          Vid Edit: TameFarrar

V/N- I have no clue if anyone out there is still even watching these but I
                          needed to feel creative again and so I smooshed up my two fangirl obsessions.
                          Lee and Kara with all their frakked up goodness and Lee Mead with a voice that I
                          just can't stop listening to.

I hope you enjoy if you are out there :-)

http://www.tamefarrar.com/links Nothing Else Matters (right click and "Save
                          target as..."
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

woohhoooo... another tamer's viddy *grins*
                            sigpic

Comment

CKO...did you watch it?? if so did you like it ??

Comment

i will once i go some place w/ wifi..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X