X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLOLOL

YES you could

I got another wonderful email from my mental video pal
    and she sent me all the workings for yet another vid that was in her head.....

From the Mind of Petra Productions

For all the Lovers
    For all the Fighters
    For all the ones who've been betrayed

Lee and Kara touch a place in all of us
    in some point of our lives.

We've been there, We've done that
    and we are still here.........

This one goes out to the people........

Song: For All Lovers
    music&lyrics: Stanfour
    Video concept: Petra
    video edit: tamefarrar

please enjoy :-)

http://www.tamefarrar.com/links
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

ooh frak!!!!!

gosh the new promos are really smokin' hoooot.... they seriously don't wanna let us forget that the Kara/Lee ship still keeps going. I only hope for a decision if they want to be together or not. pls no replay of last seasons cr@p!!

ok so back to pixi... hmm does that mean that Lee will still be a civilian?? well kinda handy... now Kara can't use the 'we're both pilots so we can't be together' excuse anymore

but pls what the heck happened to Lee's hair?? kinda long isn't it??

Comment

and i have a wp made too... but pb is being a pita right now... *sulks*

so Tame... i'll try to get to it later on or sometime tomarrow.
        sigpic

Comment

okies... here ya go Tamers.

CLICKY!

that better now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
            ooh frak!!!!!

gosh the new promos are really smokin' hoooot.... they seriously don't wanna let us forget that the Kara/Lee ship still keeps going. I only hope for a decision if they want to be together or not. pls no replay of last seasons cr@p!!

ok so back to pixi... hmm does that mean that Lee will still be a civilian?? well kinda handy... now Kara can't use the 'we're both pilots so we can't be together' excuse anymore

but pls what the heck happened to Lee's hair?? kinda long isn't it??
            The promos surely brought the sizzle way back up ...I love it where Lee is hugging her head

And nope there are no more excuses....except the whole *Kara is not entirely the same* ...*sigh*... even weird beings would be hot for Lee Adama LOLOL
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

CKO I LOVE it!!!! you are just incredibly awesome ((cko)))

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                The promos surely brought the sizzle way back up ...I love it where Lee is hugging her head

And nope there are no more excuses....except the whole *Kara is not entirely the same* ...*sigh*... even weird beings would be hot for Lee Adama LOLOL
                phi! i wouldn't care. the same or not i think she's a hot chick and she deserves a lot love and you never get bored with her...

so Lee, you wanna do something about it?? hurry up, man. pls. don't make me beg here

great work, CKO!!!

Comment

CKO I LOVE it!!!! you are just incredibly awesome ((cko)))
                  thxy... glad ya love it

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard View Post
                  phi! i wouldn't care. the same or not i think she's a hot chick and she deserves a lot love and you never get bored with her...

so Lee, you wanna do something about it?? hurry up, man. pls. don't make me beg here

great work, CKO!!!

glad ya like it as well Annie
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't know if anyone caught this...but I was watching "Best Week Ever" the other day and KS, JB, and TH were all on it doing a little bit with one of the regulars. Anyway, they played a few VERY brief clips/shots and...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...I think I saw a scene with Lee/Kara hugging (well, it was Lee with a blonde woman who looked like Kara )...and it seemed a lot more intense than your average, sweet hug...at least from the way Lee was holding onto her and the expression on his face. There was also another glimpse of a scene between them that caught my attention...but I can't remember what it is anymore! Here's the part with the cast: BEST WEEK EVER or for more of it, this HYPASPACE SPECIAL (2:25)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

No squeeing over the...
                      Spoiler:
                      hug
                      yet in the season 4 opener.

Not that I like to squee over this relationship,...
                      Spoiler:
                      ...but I loved it when Lee ran over and gave Kara that hug. Especially when everyone else was like wtf? Is she for real? Lee didn't hesitate.

Sadly that was about as much interaction as those two had for the remainder of the episode though. Hopefully we'll get some more in the next one.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

and
                        Spoiler:
                        i loved the kiss in the preview for next weeks ep... yes thats a kiss... gods i want a pic of that... thought i was seeing things...but i wasnt... *grins* take that anders... your ex wants to be with lee... and not you.
                        cuz i could so make another wp
                        sigpic

Comment

I missed that in the preview. Something to look forward to then.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

I was THRILLED that ..
                            Spoiler:
                            Lee did not even hesitate...he swooped her off her feet and hug the *stuffins* out of her

and later when he was talking with Adama..."Well you know where I stand"...YOWSA.. he loves Kara and he doesn't care if she is a cylon or not he loves her ...period ...

although... i wouldn't want him to hear her say the same thing to him as she said to Anders..."If i found out you were a cylon I would put a bullet between your eyes" LOLOLOL take THAT Sammy...

I feel for Sam..not much but a little. He has been the *Sleep with anyone person" of Galactica since Kara supposedly died..and then when Tory turned out to be a Cylon he didn't want her to touch him....so I can't say I think he truly loves Kara anymore...just that he *Wants* to be the guy who *loves Kara*

I saw the preview
                            Spoiler:
                            and I had to re-watch my recording to be sure that is who she was kissing I was so squeeing

Comment

Spoiler:
                              and later when he was talking with Adama..."Well you know where I stand"...YOWSA.. he loves Kara and he doesn't care if she is a cylon or not he loves her ...period ...
                              Yeah, that was a great line. I think he has always loved her more than she has him, and that just goes to show it.

Spoiler:
                              although... i wouldn't want him to hear her say the same thing to him as she said to Anders..."If i found out you were a cylon I would put a bullet between your eyes" LOLOLOL take THAT Sammy...

I feel for Sam..not much but a little. He has been the *Sleep with anyone person" of Galactica since Kara supposedly died..and then when Tory turned out to be a Cylon he didn't want her to touch him....so I can't say I think he truly loves Kara anymore...just that he *Wants* to be the guy who *loves Kara*
                              Well I feel sorry for poor Sam.

Especially when she
                              Spoiler:
                              clocked the poor guy in the head.

I'm not sure that she would be so quick to put a bullet between his eyes if and when she finds out he's a Cylon. That's just Kara popping off...I hope...cuz I like Anders, and think that Kara really did/does love the guy in her own messed up way.

It might would solve the whole problem about her not divorcing though....

I think the guy really loved Kara and still does. He may not have the history that she and Lee have, but those two have personalities that mesh more, imo.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                and
                                Spoiler:
                                i loved the kiss in the preview for next weeks ep... yes thats a kiss... gods i want a pic of that... thought i was seeing things...but i wasnt... *grins* take that anders... your ex wants to be with lee... and not you.
                                cuz i could so make another wp
                                I didn't obsessively rewind my tivo during that preview for next week at all *cough*

I agree with you guys...
                                Spoiler:
                                I really like that Lee just went for her, and didn't question her motives or who she was throughout the entire episode...he just trusted her. Granted, probably not the smartest thing to do...but it was certainly the most romantic

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X