Matt G's B5 Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Aha, we have Morden!

2. Wasn't expecting Mike to resign over this but Sheridan was skating on thin ice.

3. Ah, the Shadows revealed!

4. Ah, Nightwatch. That'll be a headache.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Morden, the absolute epitome of slime
      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, that's a very good episode. I love it that Sheridan walks on the edge like that.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

And it 'was' purely for personal reasons! He didn't have a clue about the Shadows at the start of the ep!
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
              1. Aha, we have Morden!

2. Wasn't expecting Mike to resign over this but Sheridan was skating on thin ice.

3. Ah, the Shadows revealed!

4. Ah, Nightwatch. That'll be a headache.
              One of my favorite episodes. Morden is such a sleaze.
              sigpic

Comment

1. Carmen Argenziano!

2. Did Urza really not know about Londo's connection to Refa?

3. Was what infected Sheridan some kind of time-based lifeform?

4. Londo already knows he's doomed it seems!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

He does... And keeps making the wrong decisions to ensure his fate...

I had forgotten about Carmen Argenziano in this one, and I seem to need a rewatch, since I don't remember the possession at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

1. I knew the Markab were seriously religious but this is rediculous.

2. Didn't think all of them would be dead though...bleep...guess the Pak'Ma'ra are luckier...

3. Lennier 'seemed' that much calmer than Delenn...but then again I seem that much calmer than I am sometimes...
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

The Markab deserved their fate, it was all ridiculous...

Lennier seems almost Vulcan occasionally in the way he hides his feelings. They're intense underneath, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

A couple of things from the last couple of eps.

1. Stephen really does take after his Dad in the way he runs medlab!

2. " larger ideals can't be preserved if small ones are sacrificed". Definitely needed to hear Sheridan's line at that point in time. So do a lot of people in 2013.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

1. He does! But then, all the human medics on Babylon 5 are Earthforce personnel, so they're used to a military hierarchy.

2. Agreed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                            3. Lennier 'seemed' that much calmer than Delenn...but then again I seem that much calmer than I am sometimes...
                            I also think Delenn is more emotional since the change made her half human. Full Minbari Delenn probably would not have reacted the same, imo.

Comment

I think that's true enough. With becoming partly human, her demeanor has changed.
                              sigpic

Comment

OK...

Divided Loyalties:

1. Had heard about this ep...ironic that just when Ivonova was just getting to trust a telepath...ouch....

2. And Lyta's off to Vorlon space...we'll see her soon enough...

The Long Twilight Struggle:

1. Shadows shooting out jump-points? Bleep that's ruthless!

2. Narn! Feeeeeckkkk....

3. Sheridan's now officially running the Rangers though!

Two eps to go(rushing the back end of this season as I'm off to Slovenia tomorrow) and S3 is already being set up!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X