No announcement yet.

Matt G's B5 Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Ah, this was the one with Brother Edward, he should have been left the hell alone. Reminded me of SG Atlantis's "Michael".

2. Getting my A and B plots mixed up, thought Lyta's return was later on.

3. Forgot about the flashback to...New York was it? That's quite a hallucination!

4. Malcolm got mindwiped that quick?

Interesting filler.
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Gethsemane.

Brad Dourif usually does well as the villain. This one was creepy, that's for sure.
      sigpic

Comment

1. First time I saw this was the first time I'd heard what happened to Earth Force One...and the first time I got a hint how dodgy the President was.

2. Oh...that scene with 'that' woman...even as a teenager that just looked...awkward!

3. Oh boy...now Zack and G'Kar are starting to poke holes in things.

4. Susan Ivonova, one of the few people crazy enough to pull a stunt like that with the First Ones.

NOw things are getting tasty!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
          2. Oh...that scene with 'that' woman...even as a teenager that just looked...awkward!
          Ah, the Night Witch

"Good luck Captain, I think you're about to go... Where everyone has gone before"
          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
          - R.E.M.

Comment

LOL! Was also surprised to see a B5 character referencing Trek! I mean OK, we know Garribaldi's into 20th century TV but surely something like Trek would have dissapeared into the mists of time by 2260.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Maybe among the general population, but possibly not within the spacefaring community...
              sigpic

Comment

1. Another ep that was earlier in the series than I remembered.

2. Very nice stunt with the sleepers.

3. Well that's one way to mess up two high ranking Centauri.

4. Of course you can't trust the Psi Cops...

Fun ep!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

doesn't surprise me about Garibaldi and old tv - he loves 20th C cartoons.
                  sigpic

Comment

Except it was Ivonova that made that particular reference.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

You're really making me want to do a B5 rewatch of my own...
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

1. Nowadays parasites like these always make me think of the Goa'uld.

2. Either way these creatures were still pretty freaky, even if their intentions were benign.

3. They were still f-ing arrogant though!

4. Susan and Marcus still have a long way to go!
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

These particular parasites were similar in design to the parasites depicted in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Conspiracy." Even the pincers are very similar.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's true, although in concept they always made me think of the Trill symbiotes, because they collected and stored memories and information, and accepted only volunteers as hosts.
                            sigpic

Comment

1. Oh yes now things are getting tasty...heading into the solar system was certainly high risk...

2. And leading a Shadow ship into Jupiter's atmosphere was downright insane!

3. On a lighter note, this is the ep we found out about Sheridan and rain...

4. Martial law already!

I hadn't worked out quite how tasty this was going to get at this point but the show was definitely starting to rock at this point!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Yeah, it really started to heat up here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X