X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal favourite ones are

the scene in the elevator with Vir and G'Kar in Fall of Night

Vir: I'm sorry
    G'Kar (slices his hand and holds it at an angle in Vir's face): Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead... how do you appologise to them?
    Vir: ....I can't...
    G'Kar: ...then I can not forgive...

always brings a tear to my eye even just thinking about it

I've always considered G'Kar and Londo's personal struggles to be the best parts of the whole show.

The War Prayer has my favourite Londo bit ever.

Londo: my shoes, are too tight...
    Vir: Excuse me?
    Londo: Something my father once said to me... he was... old, very old at the time, and I found him, in his room, alone, crying, and I asked him, what was wrong. And he said... 'my shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance...' ...I never understood what he ment until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
    Vir: ....I don't understand...
    Londo: ...nor should you.
    Last edited by Dimbo_Sama; 17 December 2009, 04:32 AM. Reason: grammatical error

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
    Vir: I don't understand...
    Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

^Both are great moments / scenes.

Comment

Most epic? This show is full of epic moments.

But if I'm pressed.... the Fall of Centaury Prime.

It's incredible how after 5 years of being a complete and utter ******* JMS can make you feel so sorry for Londo...

Also, Ivanova's speech quoted above. And Delenn's!
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
          It's incredible how after 5 years of being a complete and utter ******* JMS can make you feel so sorry for Londo...
          The thing about Londo is he essentially came to his senses about the Shadows in season 4 and became a genuinely better person to the point where G'Kar could truly forgive him in season 5. That was really the key to us feeling sympathy for him. We saw him own up to his mistakes and made a genuine change for the good...only to see the Drakh take that away from him and his people for 16 years.
          sigpic

Comment

Epic moment when Cmdr. Jeffrey Sinclair, introduces all Earth's Religion-heads to G'Kar, Londo and others; I think it was Season 1 episode 1-5 at ending, don't exactly remember which one.
            Favorite Characters:
            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
            SG1: Jack O'Neill
            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Vir Cotto is Very Angry

/thread
              "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                The thing about Londo is he essentially came to his senses about the Shadows in season 4 and became a genuinely better person to the point where G'Kar could truly forgive him in season 5. That was really the key to us feeling sympathy for him. We saw him own up to his mistakes and made a genuine change for the good...only to see the Drakh take that away from him and his people for 16 years.
                No, I felt sympathy towards him even when he was a complete *******. possibly becaus ehe came to his senses way before season 4 - you can see he regrets he's quite horrified with the results of his actions as soon as he sees them, but is too much of a centauri to admit it...
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Watching Narn get bombed back into the Stone Age, you can see the horror on Londo's face. Had he known that 'reclaiming' Centauri glory would cost that, he wouldn't have made that deal with Morden. As for him later letting 'the galaxy burn', he thought Refa had killed his woman. I'D let the galaxy burn after that.
                  Refa. That name always makes me smile.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Without trying to copy other peoples suggestions, I would say when Refa got killed on Narn.

He thinks he's going to get G'Kar, get himself more praise and respect, typical things Narns in power want but the next thing you know holo Londo appears telling him he is telling him he's a dead man for killing Adira.

All of a sudden the men guarding him leave as they are loyal to Londo and G'Kar has a group of Narn butcher him but leaving his head intact. What makes it all so epic is the fact that Refa had nothing to do with Adira's death, it was all Morden.

oh, also when Vir got his "request" from Morden, which was a gift from Londo and just one of the best scenes ever, a whitestar jumping into the Mars Atmosphere and blowing the crap out of everything.

sigpic

Comment

When we realize that what had been established in episode 1 (Londo and G'kar will kill each other at the end) is in totally inacurate and that they're infact saving centauri prime and the galaxy as friends.

I still find it incredible that we knew the end from the beginning yet had no way to really understand it until much later.

Comment

JMS said that on one of the DVD special features that he did that a lot throughout the show. Setting up all these prophecies, but not having them turn out quite like we expected them to in the end.

Comment

For me the most epic moment was when Ivanova was injured and Marcus saved her,for that is when everything changed,Ivanova left and Marcus is in Cryo. two main cast members gone and the introduction of Lochley.
                          sigpic
                          SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

Comment

Learning where Valen came from......

Comment

Personally, I found the season 5 opening sequence to be epic unto itself. It recapped the first four seasons in stirring fashion, especially the counterpoint between the visuals, the chosen dialogue from various episodes, and Christopher Franke's incredible music.
                              sigpic

Comment

How true !!!,It is incredible !!!
                                sigpic
                                SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

Comment

Working...
                                X