No announcement yet.

Most Epic B5 moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm unashamed to say that some of my most epic moments came in my favourite B5 episode: Interludes and Examinations. Sheridan vs. Kosh, the Vorlons vs the Shadows, Kosh's death...
    Ivanova's 'God sent me' speech is beautifully epic, as is KoSheridan's "Jump! Jump now!".
    Anything to do with Kosh... It's ALL epic, man!
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      I think the scene where Delenn tells G'Kar that she knew what was going to happen to the Narn homeworld and did nothing.....holy crap!
      I'd be pretty d---ed pi$$ed!!!! to stand by and watch as the Centauri visit the gravest of all atrocities (genocide) upon a people is intrinsically wrong....

I would've ripped her a new one about the concept of using one's high-minded ideals as a shield for cowardice.....

I would've gone in with my massive battleship of doom and made a response to that act of aggression that the Centauri would not so soon have forgotten....

Comment

There are so many epic b5 moments to choose from. I like the scene when Sheriden jumps off the ledge in Z'ha'dum into the pit with Kosh telling him to jump.
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

"The Fall of Night". Epic.

My friend and I were still staring at the screen in astonishment when the season three opener came round a year later.

It had the better of the two Sheridan "jumps", imhf. The second one was a bit too similar for me to be really moved by his sacrifice. The Whitestar crashing through the dome made me gasp, though.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Sheridan does love to jump, doesn't he?
            Sheridan's first jump was totally unexpected. The episode already reached a climax with the destruction of the Centauri ship, or so it seemed. Kosh saving him the way he did was beautiful.
            See how Kosh makes everything epic?! Kosh = Epic Win!
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

He does indeed!

We may slightly disagree on which of his jumps should receive a 9.9 for the WOW factor, but we definitely agree that anything Kosh related is truly epic.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Jump...Jump NOW

Comment

I personally liked Sheridan's "Endgame" speech....

Comment

My favorite moment of B5, Londo's speech about humans during the Earth-Minbari War. Not from the series proper, but it still moves me every time I hear it. I just wish real humans were like that.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      My favorite moment of B5, Londo's speech about humans during the Earth-Minbari War. Not from the series proper, but it still moves me every time I hear it. I just wish real humans were like that.
                      indeed....

"I can only hope that when it is my time....I die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end"

Comment

The moment Londo is watching Narn being bombarded. EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                          indeed....I saw a classic "what have I done" look in his eyes

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            I personally liked Sheridan's "Endgame" speech....
                            That man was just...so amazing with his oratory skills, one of the best that I have ever seen on TV. He gave three really great speaches (that I can think of off the top of my head) and one not so bad one, he also knew how to quote the greats and make them sound epic again.

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                            indeed....I saw a classic "what have I done" look in his eyes
                            Poor Londo

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                              That man was just...so amazing with his oratory skills, one of the best that I have ever seen on TV. He gave three really great speaches (that I can think of off the top of my head) and one not so bad one, he also knew how to quote the greats and make them sound epic again.

Poor Londo
                              I think it was in that moment that he saw the Shadows for what they truly were....evil....and that he enslaved the Republic he so loved to that evil....I think in the end he wanted the "renaissance of power" to come honestly for the Centauri but instead chose to serve the forces of darkness....and once he saw those actions for what they were....I imagine he felt quite like wishing he would die

Comment

I think it was in that moment that he saw the Shadows for what they truly were....evil....and that he enslaved the Republic he so loved to that evil....I think in the end he wanted the "renaissance of power" to come honestly for the Centauri but instead chose to serve the forces of darkness....and once he saw those actions for what they were....I imagine he felt quite like wishing he would die
                                Then he should have died...though along with him many in Centauri Prime would have gone with him.
                                He was someone who loved his people, and who wanted power. He simply wanted greatness at all costs, but in so doing he did not realize what 'all costs' meant. He was one of these good people, really he was, who saw evil being done around him, but felt powerless, nay compelled, to not do anything about it. Probably trying to trick himself into believing that this was the best for Centauri Prime, putting on the face and becoming a pretender for a much horrible man, even though deep down he knew it was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X