No announcement yet.

What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I don't hate Byron.....nose starts growing. Only way I'll join any club would be through the promise of pizza.

Comment

5.14 The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father
      5.15 Meditations on the Abyss
      5.16 Darkness Ascending
      5.17 And All My Dreams Torn Asunder
      5.18 Movements of Fire and Shadow (1)
      5.19 The Fall of Centauri Prime (2)
      5.20 The Wheel of Fire
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        5.14 The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father
        5.15 Meditations on the Abyss
        5.16 Darkness Ascending
        5.17 And All My Dreams Torn Asunder
        5.18 Movements of Fire and Shadow (1)
        5.19 The Fall of Centauri Prime (2)
        5.20 The Wheel of Fire
        Ah, almost done with the main series. You're almost ready for River of Souls, the other movies and Crusade.
        sigpic

Comment

Third Space. I love that movie.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
            Third Space. I love that movie.
            It's fun!

I watched "The Memory of War" today. Galen is such a great character...
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

5.22 Objects at Rest
              5.23 Sleeping in Light

I'll watch the movies after... yeah yeah I know... I'm not watching it in order.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

5.22 Objects at Rest
                5.23 Sleeping in Light
                Wow, was that the last episode?

Comment

Yes it was but... I'll have to find the time to watch the B5 movies.

Comment

I wasn't too fussed at the time if I watched the films in chronological order or not. I just rented/bought them during B5's run on UK television. Was always good to get some extra B5 goodness.

I'll watch the movies after... yeah yeah I know... I'm not watching it in order.
                    Watching the films after the end is as good a time as any.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

"Gropos"
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

River of Souls
                        A call to Arms

Comment

"Visitors from Down the Street"

Eh... I still don't like that episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

In the Beginning

Comment

Come on Geeky, tell us more than what you watched. Did you like them?

I really liked the very recent movie, the one with the Bible characters, and the introduction of the ship in Crusade.

Comment

Well I didn’t really like the movies… They were ok some characters were absent in some of the movies and repeat bits from episodes (like in The Beginning how the war was started). I liked the first one (the Gathering). I didn’t see Crusade yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X