• Show
Clear All

4.19 Between the Darkness and the Light
    4.20 Endgame
    4.21 Rising Star
    5.01 No Compromises
    5.02 The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
    Hidden Agendas (read short story)
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Hour Of The Wolf.
      The first appearance of my very least favourite character of the show - Cartagia
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Cartagia is interesting in a rather Caligula-esque way. And I imagine that was the inspiration for his name and behaviour, too.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

5.03 The Paragon of Animals
          5.04 A View From the Gallery
          5.08 Day of the Dead
          5.05 Learning Curve
          5.06 Strange Relations
          5.07 Secrets of the Soul
          Last edited by DigiFluid; 14 June 2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            5.04 A View From the Gallery
            My least favorite episode of Babylon 5 .
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

It makes me laugh, I enjoy the "Lower Decks" kind of episodes once in a while.

The episode with Penn and Teller though, good god. Ruined an otherwise interesting conceptual story.

Comment

^ I like A View From The Gallery. And Day Of The Dead, although I can't stand Penn and Teller either...

Mine today: Whatever Happened To Mr. Garibaldi?
                Poor G'Kar... and Garibaldi.. But I like that part with G'Kar and Marcus and the pike.
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

5.09 In the Kingdom of the Blind
                  5.10 A Tragedy of Telepaths
                  5.11 Phoenix Rising
                  5.12 The Ragged Edge
                  5.13 The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father

Comment

5.14 Meditations on the Abyss
                    5.15 Darkness Ascending
                    5.16 And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder

Comment

The Summoning

Man, I hate the Centauri...

But I love Marcus!

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

5.17 Movements of Fire and Shadow
                        5.18 The Fall of Centauri Prime
                        5.19 The Wheel of Fire
                        Shadow of His Thoughts (read short story)

Comment

5.20 Objects in Motion
                          5.21 Objects at Rest
                          Legions of Fire I: The Long Night of Centauri Prime (started reading)

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            5.20 Objects in Motion
                            5.21 Objects at Rest
                            Legions of Fire I: The Long Night of Centauri Prime (started reading)
                            Digi, I'm curious as to what your thoughts will be for the Legions of Fire trilogy. They're very different from the Technomage novels.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just finished 'Rumors, Bargains and Lies', 4x13.

I love this episode. It was fun to see the League freak out over nothing at all. Sheridan does a few things here and there, yet they blow it out of proportion and crazy over things they are creating themselves. The more he tries to get out helping them, the more and more insisting they are for help. It's great how he plays them like that.

Also great to see Neroon return. Can't say I am too happy about the next episode.

sigpic

Comment

Falling Towards Apotheosis

^ I love the Legions Of Fire Trilogy
                                I haven't started on either of the others yet though...

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X