No announcement yet.

Babylon 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some vid clips with Bruce and Joe talking about VITD. These are different then the ones Night Marshal posted. Enjoy!!

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbol...st_day_300.asx

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbol...eitner_300.asx
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      Here are some vid clips with Bruce and Joe talking about VITD. These are different then the ones Night Marshal posted. Enjoy!!

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbol...st_day_300.asx

http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbol...eitner_300.asx
      Tee hee...

"The writing was terrible, the lighting was terrible..."

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I've seen all of Babylon 5 and I enjoyed it. It's not my favorite show by any means but I like it quite a bit.

Maybe one reason I don't LOVE it is that I never felt any great love for any of the characters. I suppose my favorite was Ivonava.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
          Tee hee...

"The writing was terrible, the lighting was terrible..."

That's Douglas Netter for you. Always the businessman.

Comment

personally i think gerabaldi is great. esspecially in season one. I managed to track down a few episodes from the first season and he's just so funny.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

How could you not love Londo?

When you have a drunk guy climbing onto a table, telling Delenn and Garibaldi that they're cute, and uttering the words "But in purple... I'm stunning..." before collapsing, you've gotta automatically love the character.

Comment

Vir: 'He's become one with himself!@
                Gerabladi: 'He's passed out.'
                Vir: 'That too'

Comment

Londo: Have I ever told you that you're very cute for a Minbari?
                  *points at Delenn, and then at Garibaldi*
                  Londo: You're cute too... in an annoying sort of way... Tee hee... Everybody's cute! Everybody's cute! Even I am cute...
                  *raises arm*
                  Londo: But in purple... I am stunning!
                  *collapses*

Comment

Yes, Londo is an interesting character. I like how he was corrupted but realized the error of his ways and tried to redeem himself later on. His relationship with G'Karr is interesting as well.

Delenn got on my nerves a bit, though. That weird way she has of turning and sort of swishing out the door when she's leaving always bugged me. Does anyone know what I mean?

Comment

i thought delenn was annoying in the first season but in later seasons i thought she was quite cool. and she can't half threaten people.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                        Yes, Londo is an interesting character. I like how he was corrupted but realized the error of his ways and tried to redeem himself later on. His relationship with G'Karr is interesting as well.

Delenn got on my nerves a bit, though. That weird way she has of turning and sort of swishing out the door when she's leaving always bugged me. Does anyone know what I mean?
                        Well of course Lond and G'Kar had an interesting relationship... They did get married after all.

I kind of know what you're talking about... I only notice it when she's angry though... I think it's just the dress.

Comment

More Lost Tales video diaries can be found at...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...22babylon+5%22

http://www.vmix.com/view.php?id=2422707&type=video

Comment

Nice links. Seen the first one and the second, wow! Finally got to see a little cg action in the second clip.

Was that a couple of Warlock-class ships in there? And it looked like the one in the distance was
                            Spoiler:
                            taken out by a Centauri Vorchan Attack cruiser.

Can't wait for this new DVD to come out now.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I know...

Each video diary makes me want to see it more and more...

And the more I want to see it, the harder I search for video diaries.

Tee hee...

Spoiler:
                              "This is stuff that you shouldn't be allowed to see... But it's you! And I know you so well... So come!"
                              JMS has wonderful humor.

Comment

... Where DOES the iPod go?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X