No announcement yet.

Babylon 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of 12 minutes ago, it comes out in 9 days!!!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I've only recently gotten the entire series + movies + loftr + crusade so i have a while to go before i get to the lost tales! im around half way through season 3 right now and just finished war without end part 2. great episode!
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Only nine days, eh? I wonder if I should wait for the region two release or just go ahead and buy the movie when it goes on sale? It will probably end up cheaper for me - even with import costs - if I buy the region one version. Then again, the region two version (if there is going to be) might have new special features and a different interface. Ach, it doesn't matter really. I always buy DVDs for the main feature anyway.

War Without End was an absolutely awesome episode. It's no wonder season three is my favourite. Did you know *spoilers for War Without End*
        Spoiler:
        who Valen was before you watched it? Or did you realise earlier in the series that Sinclair was Valen?
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Spoiler:
          I didn't know before the episode, definitely a surprise for me. I got an idea that it might be Sinclair after Marcus and Ivanova were talking about Valen and wondering if they would ever meet him. After that it became somewhat obvious but still a surprise.
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
            War Without End was an absolutely awesome episode. It's no wonder season three is my favourite. Did you know *spoilers for War Without End*
            Spoiler:
            who Valen was before you watched it? Or did you realise earlier in the series that Sinclair was Valen?
            I love War Without End. Love it, love it, love it. As much as I love the sun, the moon, and the stars, and ice cream, and strawberries, and pizza, and root beer floats, and sugar, and steak, and potatoes, and baked potatoes, and... menthol cough drops. Anyway, it's a good episode.

As for Sinclair... I had my suspicions that he was
            Spoiler:
            maybe part Minbari or something... But didn't know he was Valen.

I saw an episode of Cold Case that had Bruce Boxleitner in it today and let out a squeal of delight everytime he appeared on my TV screen. Cool episode... good actor. Bruce Boxleitner's a good actor. I like him. He should be in more stuff. Extremely underrated, but still a good actor.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              Only nine days, eh? I wonder if I should wait for the region two release or just go ahead and buy the movie when it goes on sale? It will probably end up cheaper for me - even with import costs - if I buy the region one version. Then again, the region two version (if there is going to be) might have new special features and a different interface. Ach, it doesn't matter really. I always buy DVDs for the main feature anyway.
              Especially with the dollar-pound ratio being so high. $2.05 for £1 = AMAZING. If ever you were after an import, now is the time.
              Originally posted by Elles
              I saw an episode of Cold Case that had Bruce Boxleitner in it today and let out a squeal of delight everytime he appeared on my TV screen. Cool episode... good actor. Bruce Boxleitner's a good actor. I like him. He should be in more stuff. Extremely underrated, but still a good actor.
              In the words of Stan from American Dad...

"Boxleitner. What a pro."

He really is.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Does anyone know when the babylon 5 dvd is coming out?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                  Does anyone know when the babylon 5 dvd is coming out?
                  July, 31.

That's Potter's birthday.

OMFSM...

Carry on.

Comment

July 31 in the US. The region 2 DVD will be out on September 3, I don't know about the rest of the world, although in Australia and NZ people seem to mostly have region-free players.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
                      July, 31.

That's Potter's birthday.

OMFSM...

Carry on.
                      Thanks for the date Btw maybe it might be the same for canada as well......

Comment

It is, since you're both using region 1 players.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          It is, since you're both using region 1 players.
                          ok thanks maneth.

Comment

And two hours from now, it will be only 7 days away...

Comment

Here is a link to an interview on Sci-Fi.com with Bruce, Tracy, and Peter about The Lost Tales. Enjoy!!
                              http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw16456.html
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the interviews.

Teehee, love how Woodward describes Bruce as aging to 103. Sorry, that's just funny to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X