This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I have social anxiety, (it can get really bad for me a times). On a normal day I only leave the house to go to work and walk my dogs ( i work at a shopping center so the supermarket is right there so no extra trips outside lol). No social gatherings and staying at home doesn't bother me in the least. I also hate having people in my personal space, so people being recommended to stay 6ft away from others is a good thing for me.
    Yet, you live in NYC, one of the most overcrowded places on the face of the earth. That don't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Yet, you live in NYC, one of the most overcrowded places on the face of the earth. That don't make sense.
      LOL, I'm in Queens, a pretty suburban looking part of Queens. I hardly ever go into Manhattan, and I see no reason to go there unless I absolutely have to lol.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL, I'm in Queens, a pretty suburban looking part of Queens. I hardly ever go into Manhattan, and I see no reason to go there unless I absolutely have to lol.
        Closest I've ever been is 50 miles. And that was too close.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

We are not allowed to meet in groups with friends f.e. -- this will inevitably get you a 200 euro fine.
          lol

wanna bet those who'd readily dispense those fines, are themselves exempt? (even offduty I mean)

Comment

We're in a lockdown mode.

We are not allowed to meet in groups with friends f.e. -- this will inevitably get you a 200 euro fine.

what about meeting friends with BENEFITS...

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
              I think Soul has competition
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                wanna bet those who'd readily dispense those fines, are themselves exempt? (even offduty I mean)
                Nope... they don't... not the ones, I've seen anyway.

That's considered an unnecessary commute so nope.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I think Soul has competition
                  bleh...this soul's too tormented to bother atm :/

Nope... they don't... not the ones, I've seen anyway.
                  suuure
                  like you really think they'd fine their own colleagues
                  lol

Comment

There's gonna be an enormous baby boom 9 months from now.

Let's hope not too many of them are SR's.

Comment

This medicine looks promising for curing COVID-19 :
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favipiravir
                      I am sure every country will authorise it or at least start some clinical tests on patients in critical condition.

It looks like Jack is already enjoying the benefits...
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        suuure
                        like you really think they'd fine their own colleagues
                        I knew a few around here...

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        There's gonna be an enormous baby boom 9 months from now.
                        Cor for a boy, Cora for a girl.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So I was planning on catching up on some TV shows while I'm home. I was thinking of finally getting around to watching the season finale of Doctor Who. I went on Amazon Video and look at what my first movie recommendation is, a Korean movie called Flu.

20200320_104700.jpg

To be fair, I was planning on catching up with the most current season of the walking dead and I did buy some episodes of that show recently so that may be why it's a recommendation. But that might not be the best thing to recommend to a lot of people though given the current situation and with people panicking as it is.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            This medicine looks promising for curing COVID-19 :
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favipiravir
                            and when Covid mutates?

Comment

I knew a few around here...

Cor for a boy, Cora for a girl.
                              That would be "Kor" for a boy. You really do need to learn your classic Sci Fi shows, don't you?

https://www.startrek.com/database_article/kor

Cora is connected to the original Battlestar Galactica. It was a talking computer built into a special Viper used in the episode "The Long Patrol".

https://en.battlestarwikiclone.org/wiki/CORA

PS: Yes, I know, my mind is full of useless trivia.
                              Last edited by Annoyed; 20 March 2020, 09:03 AM.

Comment

So I was planning on catching up on some TV shows while I'm home. I was thinking of finally getting around to watching the season finale of Doctor Who. I went on Amazon Video and look at what my first movie recommendation is, a Korean movie called Flu.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43052[/ATTACH]

To be fair, I was planning on catching up with the most current season of the walking dead and I did buy some episodes of that show recently so that may be why it's a recommendation. But that might not be the best thing to recommend to a lot of people though given the current situation and with people panicking as it is.
                                I don't think Doctor Who is available on Amazon or any other streaming aggregator services at this time. BBC has been pulling the rights.
                                But if you install the BBC app into your smart TV, S12 was on it as of 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X