Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh..... That was embarrassing to watch.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
      I think it's disgraceful how fellow celebrities, musicians, a majority of the "MSM", and most of the more popular Democrats are treating him. Once a person from the celebrity / popular club level goes against the DEM agenda and mantras, AND unless that person in question stops, reprograms and (finally) go along with the DEM *mind*flow and agenda(s) as *expected* performances, they become an outcast. That is how the DEMs or at least the media/MSM are treating Kanye West's visit and communication efforts with "President" Donald Trump.
      If you were a Democrat, wouldn't you want to silence the opposition by any means necessary? After all, it's not as if they have anything to say that makes sense themselves.

Comment

Above comments are not surprising. Expected... just as noted below.

I think it's disgraceful how fellow celebrities, musicians, a majority of the "MSM", and most of the more popular Democrats are treating him.
        Nah not only the Democrats, West is simply a complete douchebag class A a**hole. If you want to worship a celebrity which only feat is being popular that's your problem. I bet you've never payed attention to him before he came up in the political paysage. Same goes for his wife, what have they done exactly... music? West's music I guess can be liked by some, but have you ever listened to any of his pieces? I bet you didn't, it is downright horrible. He's in the same bucket than PitBull and all these poser bands writing meaningless songs to make $$$. Studio artists. And what exactly did Kim Kardashian do to be famous? That's right, she's got a big ass. He's getting what he deserves.

Spoiler:
        "The Democratic Party's Stealth War On Black Americans"
        John Hawkins
        Posted: Jul 06, 2007 12:00 AM

If you look back through American history and find a black American being enslaved, lynched, railroaded, or persecuted, 99 times out of a hundred, you'll find a Democrat behind it. The hated and feared KKK? Throughout most of its history, it was little more than a hooded, thuggish arm of the Democratic Party.
        . . .
        Democrats cooked up the great society, welfare, food stamps, and all other manner of government goodies because they said they wanted to "help" people. What was the result of that "help?" The Democrats did something that they hadn't managed to do when they enslaved black Americans, persecuted them with Jim Crow laws, or terrorized them with the Ku Klux Klan: they managed to nearly destroy the black family.
        . . .
        Black Americans have been voting for the Democratic Party for 40 years and they may be voting for them for another 40 years the way things are going. This is despite the fact that the worst places for black Americans in this country to live are always run by Democrats.
        . . .

Seriously, do you get your news in a cereal box or something? Oh and by the way, the Tea Party and the Deportation bus sends their regards.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          West is simply a complete douchebag class A a**hole.
          See? We can agree on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Trump, as I said before, is a very intelligent man and he knows how to galvanize his electoral base. This was a great publicity stunt for him and so far I haven't seen any Democrat leader stand up in the news. Where are they? They need a big name to challenge Trump, World is going to **** if Trump gets re-elected.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Trump, as I said before, is a very intelligent man and he knows how to galvanize his electoral base. This was a great publicity stunt for him and so far I haven't seen any Democrat leader stand up in the news. Where are they? They need a big name to challenge Trump, World is going to **** if Trump gets re-elected.
              See, there you go, wanting to disagree again.

Comment

unless that person in question stops, reprograms and (finally) go along with the DEM *mind*flow and agenda(s)
                unlike the Trumpets & other neocons whose worship of Government is so hard-wired & their thinking (or lack thereof, since they let Government & the elites do it for them) so primal that it's irreversible & impossible to reprogram :/

Comment

Trump, as I said before, is a very intelligent man and he knows how to galvanize his electoral base.
                  inn this way herr Drumpf is very similar to Hitler : just like the success of the nazi party hinged on its leader the GOP now rests entirely on Trump without him they're nothing

remember when they tried to kill Hitler & they almost succeeded
                  so dependent was the Reich on that 1 man that had they succeeded it would've been the end of the Reich & the war no matter who replaced him
                  likewise if Trump could be outed of the picture the GOP would probably fall

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                    inn this way herr Drumpf is very similar to Hitler : just like the success of the nazi party hinged on its leader the GOP now rests entirely on Trump without him they're nothing

so dependent was the Reich on that 1 man that had they succeeded it would've been the end of the Reich & the war no matter who replaced him
                    I don't think so. I would be perfectly happy if Trump was abducted by aliens and Pence took over. I rather suspect Pence would be more effective than Trump is; same ideas and agenda, without the circus sideshow.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post

Yea, Hitler was a very smart man too and I assume you talk about the attempt on his life by one of his close general working the resistance. Makes you wonder how different things could've been. And there again how many Americans believe the French were cowards? Without the French the UK armada would've been annihilated at Dunkirk, possibly sealing the fate of the Allies during WW2.

I don't think so. I would be perfectly happy if Trump was abducted by aliens and Pence took over. I rather suspect Pence would be more effective than Trump is; same ideas and agenda, without the circus sideshow.
                      Wrong answer. Trump is chosen by God and prophecies CANNOT be availed. Also praying during election day in masses increases greatly his odds of winning (but at the same time whatever you vote for doesn't change anything since God chose him already).

Perhaps not you personally, but most of Trump's supporters don't give a crap about his policies; what they like is his style. Hillbillies love their bully President and they are wall-thirsty. Just go watch a few videos such as the one I posted a week ago or so (the woman that can't even formulate an argument as to why she's supporting Trump's policies on immigration) most of them can only repeat what he says and are unable to explain the reasoning behind their thinking.

Others, such as the religious jarheads that insist God decided the outcome, are actually telling everybody to ''shield themselves'' from any source of information in regards to Trump.

Then there's some, not to name SGalisa, that swallow all the crap they possibly can fit in their head such as KKK being 99% democrat. Oh and by the way I found the article you linked earlier. A really recent article too, published in 2007. Actuality stuff. Here's two interesting passages that were omitted in your previous comment:

Spoiler:
                      Of course, we can’t forget about abortion. Like most black Americans, the Republican Party is staunchly opposed to abortion. But, Democrats don’t see it that way – and don’t kid yourself, part of the reason why Democrats are so rabidly pro-abortion is because they believe it helps lower the number of black Americans.
                      Democrats have convinced more black women to kill their own babies via abortion than they ever managed to string up back when they hid their faces under sheets.

Seems like this John Hawkins guy is a time traveler and a mind reader, he knows damn well what the Democrats did and think. We ought to listen to this guy. Overall very interesting scientific read.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

2Pence has the personality of a blank wall (a white wall)

you really think he'd be able to rally & control his troops the way King Don did

especially in the White House he'd be invisible

Comment

Nah not only the Democrats, West is simply a complete douchebag class A a**hole.
                          What a coincidence.
                          I remember West being a jackwad for some reason in the past.. I decided to look it up... Little did I remember that it was in regards to Taylor Swift, who came out supporting some Democrat this week. What, are these two secretly married?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-speech-83468/

Comment

So here this happened and they won their case

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45789759

500,000 pounds spent on a 36 pound cake

All so that they could prove a point. What a waste why couldn't they just hand the customer one of those pipinng things and let them write on the cake? Problem solved.

A pair of donkey's rear ends.
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

All so that they could prove a point. What a waste why couldn't they just hand the customer one of those pipinng things and let them write on the cake? Problem solved.

Just a suggestion, but maybe not all things are about money? Maybe sometimes it's the principle of the thing?
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

This sounds a lot like the "Masterpiece Cake Shop" case here, where a gay couple wanted the govt. to force a Christian bakery to make a cake for a gay wedding in defiance of the baker's religious tenets. Our SCOTUS blocked it, too, but on a technicality in that case. I'm sure it will be before the court again at some point.

How about just going to a bakery that wants to make the cake in the first place? Everybody wins.

People just don't think these things through. Suppose the decision goes the other way, and the govt. forces the bakery to make the cake in spite of the shopowner's objections, which was the goal here.

Does someone now have the right to walk into a Jewish-owned bakery and demand that he make a cake with a Nazi swastika on it that says "Heil Hitler" ? The legal theory would be the same; the govt. forcing a businessowner to make a product which offends him.

Comment

Working...
                                X