X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    I thought Dems don't like guns so might wanna make up your mind

btw he's also an american born & bred right? try arguing immigration on that one
    maybe your president should've sent him back to his country? oops
    Democrats are infamous for "Do as I say, not as I do".

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      you don't say

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        considering the mass shooter is...like most of the other mass shooters in recent years, a registered DEMOCRAT....it makes sense that Trump doesn't know him since the mass shooter, like all his other wannabe communist friends, probably voted for either Bernie or Shrillary
        Lol this dead horse again. Probably was a handpicked man of Bernie's royal guard eh?

Answer this: Without guns he wouldn't have killed, yes?
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

I gave you the solution yesterday. Why are we still talking about these shootings?

There are numerous reports that most of these nutjobs are frustrated males who were social rejects in school, couldn't get dates and so forth. There is actually a name and support groups for these people, they're being referred to as "incels" or "involuntary celibates". The Dayton shooter was clearly from this corner of the universe.

So the obvious solution is to make it illegal for a female to turn down a date or say no to sexual advances, and write laws so that everyone has to be accepted into the popular cliques in school and such. No more right of free association. Voila! No more socially ostracized, sexually frustrated hornballs teenagers growing into socially ostracized, sexually frustrated nutjobs.

Hey, makes as much sense as banning tools.

And yes, if someone wants to kill a bunch of people, there are many other ways to do it besides guns.

Comment

Piles of dung are more accurate than you.
            You pick one or 2 dems and paint them as standard bearers.

How's this.
            Rupubs destroy the economy and blow your budget, Both Bush's absolutely killed your budget, yet you consider the republican the party of fiscal responsibility??
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I gave you the solution yesterday. Why are we still talking about these shootings?

There are numerous reports that most of these nutjobs are frustrated males who were social rejects in school, couldn't get dates and so forth. There is actually a name and support groups for these people, they're being referred to as "incels" or "involuntary celibates". The Dayton shooter was clearly from this corner of the universe.

So the obvious solution is to make it illegal for a female to turn down a date or say no to sexual advances, and write laws so that everyone has to be accepted into the popular cliques in school and such. No more right of free association. Voila! No more socially ostracized, sexually frustrated hornballs teenagers growing into socially ostracized, sexually frustrated nutjobs.

And yes, if someone wants to kill a bunch of people, there are many other ways to do it besides guns.
              So, when do you go on a shooting spree?
              or did your parents not give you a gun?
              sigpic

Comment

True, they'd have to ban you.
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

He will not understand TOOL in that context Chaka.
                  sigpic

Comment

If he did understand it, he would just deny it
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yet you get nervous when GF talks about making a simple pipe bomb...A bomb is as much a tool as a gun.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Yet you get nervous when GF talks about making a simple pipe bomb...A bomb is as much a tool as a gun.
                        I get nervous when anyone provides the details on an open forum giving details of constructing an explosive device (or any other form of mass murder). To me, construction of such a device is simple, the principles are quite basic.

But I wouldn't want to be the one to draw a road map for someone who couldn't figure it out on their own.

For example, you wouldn't want me giving someone like jelgate the details, would you? He's about as unstable as they come, and I'm not about to draw him a map if he can't figure it out himself.

Comment

I already know how to do it.

And you missed tood's point. Again. Maybe we need to dumb it dlwn
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I get nervous when anyone provides the details on an open forum giving details of constructing an explosive device (or any other form of mass murder). To me, construction of such a device is simple, the principles are quite basic.

But I wouldn't want to be the one to draw a road map for someone who couldn't figure it out on their own.

For example, you wouldn't want me giving someone like jelgate the details, would you? He's about as unstable as they come, and I'm not about to draw him a map if he can't figure it out himself.
                            You don't see the parallels between guns and explosives?

You want to limit the exposure of explosive construction know how. Even though if someone wanted to make an explosive, the instructions can be relatively easy to come by.

You don't want to limit the access of heavy weapons because you claim that the bad guys would get the weapons anyway.

You can't the similarity between the two there?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              You don't see the parallels between guns and explosives?

You want to limit the exposure of explosive construction know how. Even though if someone wanted to make an explosive, the instructions can be relatively easy to come by.

You don't want to limit the access of heavy weapons because you claim that the bad guys would get the weapons anyway.

You can't the similarity between the two there?
                              No, I am not trying to restrict access to information. Never said it shouldn't be published. I personally simply don't want to be a part of disseminating information that may be used to kill people.

Comment

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...gs/1930622001/

"ex" - there we go it's her fault punish her

Comment

Working...
                                X