No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B - Beautiful evening was had. Went to see the National Ballet of the Ukrain perform The Swan Lake. The prima ballerina and her leading man were fantastic.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

C - compliments!!!
      D - dozed off?
      E - every second the snows melts - water and dirt everywhere BUT no frozen water pump!
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

F - For me to doze off during anything, ranging from film to opera to ballet, it would have to be extremely boring. I have dozed off once, during Star Wars Episode III at the cinema, and during the Academy Awards (can't remember which year) at 3am in the morning at the cinema (won a place to watch it on the big screen).

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post

A - Another item added to my repair list.
          B - But why? What's broken now?

C - Cold air is coming soon, as early as Sunday. Highs below 0 for that day. Brrrrrrrrrr!

D - Dressing warmly is what I'll be doing that's for sure!
          Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
          (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

E - Everything. Well almost:
            Leaks: 3 faucets & 1 roof.
            Carpet cleaner.
            Brake light.
            etc, etc, etc
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Oy!

F - Fixed I hope you get them, pscard.

G - Gotta say I'm confused and disappointed. Here's why. You're boyfriend gives you a beautiful ring, gets down on one knee because his sister told him to, and says, "Now will you marry me?" What would you think? To me, I was thinking we'd gotten engaged since he asked and got down on one knee. But his mom says the ring I got was meant as a promise ring instead. See why I'm so confused...

Comment

H - Have him tell you the truth
                I - insist on it
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

J - Just for the record, I'd give him back the ring and tell him to do it properly and mean it, even if it's a promise-ring.

K - Knowing myself, I'd prepare that moment months in advance, and leave nothing to chance. I'm a hopeless romantic soul and I would want it to be perfect. The woman of my dreams deserves nothing less.

L - Lucky then that I have yet to meet the woman of my dreams, so plenty time to think about it.

Comment

M - many people carefully think it through and get terribly disappointed later on
                    N - no way I'm ever gonna plan anything like that
                    O - often people regret what they have done
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

P - Plans one must always make to be prepared.

Q - Quite helpful, also, is to have a Plan B.

R - Repaired the brake light.

S - Swapped out the bulb.

T - Took about a minute.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

U - Understand I do, and I'm not confused anymore. I talked to him, and he said that his sister told him to get down on one knee and ask me. He meant it as a promise ring. So that's what it is, and we're still planning to wait a couple of years before we get married. That way we can save money to pay for a lot of the wedding ourselves rather than our parents doing it.

V - Very glad I have caring friends here. Thanks!

W - Wedding reams and a few plans are being written down though so we don't forget them. I thought I might try my hand at making my own invitations. What do you think? Any suggestions/ideas? They'd be greatly appreciated!

Comment

X - X marks the spot!

Y - You could indeed make your own invitations. Personlize them with something, a self-made drawing or do your own lay-out. I did some mock-ups during my internship at a graphic design company, and I ran with it. Stickfigures, rings, flowers, ... nearly did a ball and chain, but I doubt that would have gone over well.

Comment

Z - Zero in on an idea you will do, but consider all options.

A - A suggestion: Star Trek-themed invitations.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

Or maybe Stargate - themed ones.

Been designing something. What do you think?

C - Can't complain about today's weather here. It was around 30 degrees or so. But this weekend is supposed to be really cold again.

Comment

D - Definitely a worthy design.

Comment

Working...
                                X