• Show
Clear All

F - funny Beethoven game, be careful, the tunes stick in your head
    G - great week coming - some days off
    H - have been good!
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

I - I already have them in my head so the game is just a repeat. I was listening to A Mass For Peace (The Armed Man) by Karl Jenkins in the car this morning so I'm friends with classical pieces.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

J - Just to say, that I'll be seeing the new Star Wars film on the 9th of January during a private viewing.

Comment

K - know the first one (1977?)
          L - left no deep impression
          M - me not going to watch it (didn't watch all the others)
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

N - Not until four years ago when I watched Ep IV to VI for the first time. Seen Episode VI multiple time cause I love the Ewoks. I love Jar-Jar Binks, and R2-D2 and C-3PO. And soon BB-8. I'm a member of propbuilding crew who replicates sets (Star Wars, Stargate) and builds costumes (Star Wars, Stargate, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Avengers, BSG, LOTR, Doctor Who...).

Comment

O - Opinion: 'BB-8' is so - Disney. Give me R2-D2 and C-3PO any day.

P - Perhaps 'BB' is short for 'Beach Ball'?
              Total syffy posts: 36,690
              (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
              Matthew 5:9

Comment

Q - queues in front of the cinemas were/are long
                R - remembrance: liked Chewbacca
                S - stick to other films
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

T - The Star Wars movie? I want to see it, too. Can't wait!

U - Usually I look on eBay, but Falcon Horus, you said you have LOTR costumes you make. Have you made any 'Arwen' costumes?

V - Very beautiful costumes she had in the movies. Would love one like that someday... *sigh*
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

X - X-ray: Chewi wasn't real <sigh>
                    Y - Yetis aren't real either
                    Z - zealously trying not to skip XYZ again
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                      U - Usually I look on eBay, but Falcon Horus, you said you have LOTR costumes you make. Have you made any 'Arwen' costumes?
                      A - As a mattter of fact, my sister has made a similar dress. Patterns for it can be found online. I, personally, don't ever wear dresses so I'd be the wrong person to ask. However, I did do the research -- I can do so again.

B - BB-8 is AWESOMESAUCE!! So are R2 and 3PO (the latter I'm building myself).

Comment

C - Can you please? I'd be most appreciative!

D - Don't have the money to make one now, but maybe in the future...

E - Even so, I'm not skinny like Liv Tyler was in the movie. But I still like the dresses she wore, and the cape's too.

Comment

F - For the record, I think my sister paid about 50 euro (approximately 52 dollar) for that dress. I shall locate the files and send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            F - For the record, I think my sister paid about 50 euro (approximately 52 dollar) for that dress. I shall locate the files and send you a PM.
                            G - Grateful I am! Thanks!

Comment

I - I send you a PM.

J - Just for the record, my two colleagues next to me are hilarious at the moment. The one just had a Eureka-moment and the other just had a head!desk moment. And I'm trying really hard not to start laughing again... And the annoying one, who sits right next to isn't here plus her space is now occupied by another who I get along with a lot better.

Comment

K - Kindest regards on the PM. I checked out the two sites you gave me, and they were really helpful.

L - Lots of clouds here today, but not so cold. They're forecasting snow for Fri. night into Saturday afternoon. Not much, but enough to make a nuisance out of it.

M - Merry Christmas to all here, and I hope it's a safe one and one filled with lots of laughter, family and love. And lots of presents! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X