• Show
Clear All

• imzadi35
    replied
    Cute!

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    B - Because it was a space issue, I cropped and reduced the size of the photo and was able to upload it.

C - Can you see what it looks like?

D - Detached it from my loquat tree.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    W - What on Earth???

XYZ - I tried to upload a photo but got this message:

20210316_185138.jpg
    Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 713.3 KB but you only have 236.7 KB of 2.88 MB remaining.
    A - Any idea what this is about?

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    U - Until it heals, you can practice bowling with your good arm until you become proficient.

V - Very sure you'll become ambidextrous!

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    R - Really having doubts about staying at my job or finding something else. Not sure where the Lord wants me though.

S - So I had the nerve testing for carpal tunnel don on Friday in Sioux Falls last week. I DON'T like it at all! It really hurt a little, especially on my right arm when they did it. That's the bad hand and unfortunately also my dominant hand. I won't know the test results until the middle of next week, however. So I guess it's just a waiting game to see if I have to have surgery.

T - The surgery for me would mean I wouldn't be able to finish out this season's bowling league with my husband's team. It's okay though. We have a sub if we need him, who is also the sponsor of our team. So it's okay.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    Q - Question answered in Private Message.
    Last edited by pscard; February 21, 2021, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    N - No worries! It's...

O - Okay, and please check your PM messages here. I sent you one, pscard.

P - PCR test? If I may ask, what's that?

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    M - My apologies for not replying to your email sooner. I will do so later. Right now I'm waiting for an email response for a PCR test. I picked 9:45 a.m. for appt., but was told that can't go until I receive the email which I have to bring with me.

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    I - I figured it out earlier myself, pscard.

J - Just glad to see someone other than me.

K - Keep your eyes on your PM's, pscard. I'm sending you a question.
    L - Love the sunshine being out longer and longer now. But it's still cold here. Brrrrrrrr!

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    XYZ - Syfy closed their forums and moved them to Facebook in 2014. You would have needed to create a FB account to access it if you didn't already have one

A - About the time the SyFy forums closed, I created one here called 'Syfy Forums Refugee Camp Check-in'. It has since been closed due to inactivity, but the posts are still there if you're curious. Here's the link:
    https://forum.gateworld.net/off-topic-chatter/92308-syfy-forums-refugee-camp-check-in?t=89762

B - BTW, as you can see, I was able to upload my old SyFy avatar.

C - Considered getting Disney+ because of all the new Star Wars and Marvel content.

D - Decided to purchase an Amazon TV Fire Stick to get Disney+.

E - Expecting delivery tomorrow.

F - Failed to notice until now that our signatures no longer appear in posts! Mine had my SyFy post count and a Bible quote.

G - Got it! Had to go to User Settings/Account then under
    Conversation Detail Options and Visible Post Elements, we have to check 'Show Signatures'.

H - Here it is:
    Last edited by pscard; February 19, 2021, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• squirrely1
    replied
    Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post

R - Really did close the Syfy forums a long time ago, SQ. That's why many of us moved from there to here, like I did. But it's good to see you in here!

S - So what do you want to know about Disney + pscard? We have it at our house, and it's great! I especially love the Donald Duck shorts! ROFL!

T - The avatar I have is my own that I made, so yes, you can upload your own now, which is cool.
    U - You are right imzadi, I moved here before the Skiffy boards closed but then sort of lost touch as they had changed them so much after the BSG finale and many vacated due to the disappointment with the ending. But we won't go there.

V-VICTORY I say...it's all good!!

W- We need more people to come here!

Leave a comment:

• imzadi35
    replied
    Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    L - Lil ol me here ...SQ with news from the wire. Actually I have no news, just hearsay as usual.
    M - Me not like the new format, but beats a blank and..
    N- No! I didn't hear they closed the forum at Skiffy. I use to burn those boards up during the BSG days!
    R - Really did close the Syfy forums a long time ago, SQ. That's why many of us moved from there to here, like I did. But it's good to see you in here!

S - So what do you want to know about Disney + pscard? We have it at our house, and it's great! I especially love the Donald Duck shorts! ROFL!

T - The avatar I have is my own that I made, so yes, you can upload your own now, which is cool.

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    O - Oh no! My avatar has disappeared!!!

P - Perhaps they changed the settings so we can upload our own now. I'll see to dig one up.

Q - Query: Does anyone have Disney+?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X