No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who lie online - there really is no need for it, especially over the little things, like jobs and where you live.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      You mean you don't check before using the toilet? I always check for paper, especially in a public restroom (more often than not you need it to wipe the door handle, the flush and/or light buttons because they're not clean and/or wet from someone who didn't dry their hands after washing - or so I hope).
      This is at home. And no, at 3 or so in the morning, when I stumble in to use the toilet, it's all I can do to land in the correct spot. Luckily, hubby is well-trained in replacing the roll now.

In a public toilet, I also always check for TP before my bum hits the porcelain.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        This is at home. And no, at 3 or so in the morning, when I stumble in to use the toilet, it's all I can do to land in the correct spot. Luckily, hubby is well-trained in replacing the roll now.

In a public toilet, I also always check for TP before my bum hits the porcelain.
        I also check at home because I don't want to have to do contortions to get some new TP and I don't even sit on a public toilet. *shudders*
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          I also check at home because I don't want to have to do contortions to get some new TP and I don't even sit on a public toilet. *shudders*
          Yeah, I try to "hover" over them whenever possible, rather than sit.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
          sigpic
          now also appearing on DeviantArt
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Urine on the public toilet seat from people "hovering".
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

That's why you have to do it neatly. Of course, due to people who neither manage that nor clean up after themselves, it becomes necessary to hover...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                That's why you have to do it neatly. Of course, due to people who neither manage that nor clean up after themselves, it becomes necessary to hover...
                Too true. It's just a matter of people mixing up their prepositions--IN, not ON!
                sigpic

Comment

Siblings! If you have them, you know what I mean...

Comment

The first skeeter bite of the year.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                      The stalls in the ladies bathroom that have an inch space between the hinge of the door right where the toilet is so EVERYONE can look right in!!
                      Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      The ladies room stalls where they're so small that your leg touches the toilet when you close or open the door. Ewwww...
                      The Ladies room stalls that have both those things going on! There's one like that at a local restaurant we frequent.
                      sigpic

Comment

People going on about toilets too much! (Especially public ones, blech!)
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

People who get mad at you when you are 5 minutes late, but then get even madder when you are irritated that they are 15-30 or even more minutes late.
                          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            People going on about toilets too much! (Especially public ones, blech!)
                            Public toilets seem to have an adverse effect on everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

When I make a business appointment with someone and call one hour before to confirm (they say "Yes, I'll be there"). Then, when I call five minutes before to tell them I'm running a wee bit late, they say, "Oh, sorry. Yeah, I meant to call. I can't make it today." Or I get there on time, only to have to wait and wait and wait for them to never show up, despite saying they would just an hour before. They obviously had NO intention of showing up, instead preferring to waste my time, of which I have precious little.
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree, its like their time is more precious than yours, and its rude
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X