No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow at the end of April on the same day we got the winter tires removed.
    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

The stalls in the ladies bathroom that have an inch space between the hinge of the door right where the toilet is so EVERYONE can look right in!!
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

The ladies room stalls where they're so small that your leg touches the toilet when you close or open the door. Ewwww...
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          how did they know you were watching tv or a movie?
          They Don't, still annoying tho
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Using a Public Toilet. And then finding out there is no toilet tissue...
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
              fool you once shame on you. fool you twice, you deserved it.

Comment

Ewwww...
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Speaking of toilet tissue.

How freakin HARD is it to take the EMPTY roll off the Toilet tissue holder and put on a new roll?????????

Really?????
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                    Speaking of toilet tissue.

How freakin HARD is it to take the EMPTY roll off the Toilet tissue holder and put on a new roll?????????

Really?????
                    Or even to take one out of the cabinet that's five feet away and leave it on the magazine rack for the next user so they're not caught high and...NOT dry?
                    sigpic

Comment

councils at the East Coast that charge you for using their toilets, damn, youve never got the right change when ya desperate
                      sigpic

Comment

using a public toilet only to find (to put it as best i can) 2 lovers have been there
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          councils at the East Coast that charge you for using their toilets, damn, youve never got the right change when ya desperate
                          I'd probably in that case go to where the council's headquarters are located and, to put it delicately, fertilize a small portion of their lawn.....

Comment

^^that was put very nicely
                            when you knock the toilet roll off the cabinet, while your on the loo, and it rolls away you try to pull at the end you can reach and it just rolls away even further

^ then get arrested for public exposure
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Or even to take one out of the cabinet that's five feet away and leave it on the magazine rack for the next user so they're not caught high and...NOT dry?
                              You mean you don't check before using the toilet? I always check for paper, especially in a public restroom (more often than not you need it to wipe the door handle, the flush and/or light buttons because they're not clean and/or wet from someone who didn't dry their hands after washing - or so I hope).
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                You mean you don't check before using the toilet? I always check for paper, especially in a public restroom (more often than not you need it to wipe the door handle, the flush and/or light buttons because they're not clean and/or wet from someone who didn't dry their hands after washing - or so I hope
                                *shudders*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X