sigpic

Comment

sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        peeps who overdo the smilies
        HEY !!!!

When someone is forced to always cancel on catching up.

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
          and poor old
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            peeps who overdo the smilies
            True.
            But if the GW emoticons weren't so hideous and terrible to begin with, there wouldn't be much of a problem.
            Last edited by Morbo; 22 April 2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

When people cut you off in the middle of asking a question to complain at you about your question not being specific.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                When people cut you off in the middle of asking a question to complain at you about your question not being specific.
                sigpic

Comment

People who ring you while your watching a movie or tv show
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

People who never correct their kids but get annoyed when someone else does.

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

The fact that I still can't talk!!! :: glares :: And that being a Store Manager.. I HAVE to talk..

Being unable to cancel out of Conference calls, customer complaints.. setting up interviews.. ect ect..

:: mutters ::
                      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

People who do not jump and/or scream when I jump out at them or sneak up on them. It happens sometimes.
                        sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

People who expect me to get cake for free when they find out where I work. As they don't realise that as a contractor I have to pay for any cake I receive.
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                            People who expect me to get cake for free when they find out where I work. As they don't realise that as a contractor I have to pay for any cake I receive.
                            But... but.. you promised

Comment

Let them eat cake!^^
                              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                                People who ring you while your watching a movie or tv show
                                how did they know you were watching tv or a movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X