Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spawn of Cthulhu instead I believe.........
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      I missed the event when it was transpiring. I think I started teaching at that point. All I know is what I have seen posted in passing.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        He snuck in for a bit a year ago and pretty much thinks Beck has gone off the deep end. Right now Foley has...other things keeping his attention.

I missed the event when it was transpiring. I think I started teaching at that point. All I know is what I have seen posted in passing.

Squirrely didn't tell me anything. Foley seemed to come and leave, so I didn't hear anything from him either.

----------------

Anywho.. found some intriguing (to me anyway =) tracking earth's future type of news----

Is the United Nations going to morph into a new entity? And if so, where will it be located at? Interesting times and *progress* going on. Never thought the UN would ever dissolve or actually leave on its own accord, tho.

"Replacing the UN with the Covenant of Democratic Nations"
        January 30, 2017, 11:23 pm, (by Edwin Black)
        Sunday, February 12, 2017, Shevat 16, 5777, 1:19 am IST (timesofisrael)
        Above is also in The Jerusalem Post (02.12.2017, 16 Shevat, 5777)

"Replacing the UN with The Covenant of Democratic Nations—An Inside Story"
        The Cutting Edge, by By EDWIN BLACK, 01/31/2017 00:04
        (The Jerusalem Post (02.12.2017, 16 Shevat, 5777))

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post

Squirrely didn't tell me anything. Foley seemed to come and leave, so I didn't hear anything from him either.

----------------

Anywho.. found some intriguing (to me anyway =) tracking earth's future type of news----

Is the United Nations going to morph into a new entity? And if so, where will it be located at? Interesting times and *progress* going on. Never thought the UN would ever dissolve or actually leave on its own accord, tho.

Above is also in The Jerusalem Post (02.12.2017, 16 Shevat, 5777)
          You know there are Churches that see the US as part of the statue described in the book of Daniel and the UN as the beast from Revelations. It wouldn't be hard to find a way to connect Trump to the number 666 (I think someone already did that). So that would make him the Anti-Christ. The great evil, the deceiver that would lead the world astray.

Here's a link for your reading.
          https://www.prophecyproof.org/2016/0...mp-antichrist/
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Another one:
            http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm

The proof is mounting!!
            sigpic

Comment

...the number 666...
              Totally unrelated but my sister reminded me that the phonenumber to their IT-helpdesk department is 666.
              I didn't dare to ask whether they were located in the basement somewhere.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Totally unrelated but my sister reminded me that the phonenumber to their IT-helpdesk department is 666.
                I didn't dare to ask whether they were located in the basement somewhere.
                There are lots of NY/NYC (USA) numbers with 666 exchange in them. Probably lots more across the USA as well. Even some USA gov't work code has a 666 prefix to it. Oooooo!

Anywho..
                Step right up and take your bets...

Heard a POV on the radio that Israel wants Assad out of Syrian power control.
                Ok. Possibly makes sense.
                President Donald Trump is now turning against Russian support of Assad. So, where do the puzzle pieces fit together, and is it John McCain and the RINO's swaying Trump's decision against Syria? (Don't know the answer, but...)

Interesting that Jared Kushner is Jewish. Well, so is Georgo Soros and his kids - also of Jewish DNA. So, since Soros isn't exactly well liked in main-stream politics, except for USA Democratic-minded persons who took money from Soros to generate riots and other disturbing events, where does that put Jared Kushner?

Jared Kushner is young, and supposedly a Democrat. So, does that translate that he will be the hope of the Democrats? Or something else? He is already tasked as a peace envoy in an attempt to bring peace to the Middle East. The biblical Anti-Christ makes a peace deal between Israel and the rest of the world (Middle East, Islam, or the whole world in general?) some sort of pact to rebuild the Jewish Temple, only to allow the *abomination that causes desolation* to occur at a later date. No one really knows what that abominable *issue* really is, outside of current speculation.

So.. *If* Jared Kushner becomes a charismatic political leader, it could put him in direct line as a candidate for the biblical Anti-Christ. Don't know much more about the guy, but it's been suspected in future Bible study realm not to dismiss this as a possibility.

Of course, there is still one leader who is held in high esteem by most USA Democrats, liberals, leftists, and media alike -- who may yet hold that high honor of world leadership, and is currently watching in the shadowy background possibly waiting for his/her cue to the rescue of the world scene. That persona is already known around the world and had a taste of the *power* limelight. Not sure if that persona will return to the limelight (probable), but never say never; and don't count the chicks before they're hatched, either, cause it just might end up being someone else and further into the future, as well.

Interesting time fabric web being woven here..!

Comment

Kushner is a tool, like his wife and his father in law.
                  sigpic

Comment

A tool with zero experience in world politics -- also runs in the family.

Comment

Need to x-reference this thread with comments that were applicable to issues not totally political and not totally any other topic, but are from the current political thread.
                      So, will dump them all in here. (if allowed)
                      Highlighted color/bold font for emphasis.

As promised, continuing study of medical wonders.
                      This time, includes medical mishaps, which is not a misdiagnosis, but simply bad advice from doctors not being aware of the whole body's composition, regardless of how many blood tests get drained out of (generic) you!

(Quotes are from the Political-Discussion-Thread topic)
                      Your religion is the basis of your moral centre, it will impact everything you say and do if you are speaking from a personal perspective. Given that you also grew up surrounded by the church, it will make even -more- of an impact, that's just the way people are wired.
                      That's not a good or a bad thing, that's just the way it works.

. . .God should not be what seems (to me) to be a constant crutch, but your companion through life. You know that old poem "footsteps"? (I'm sure you do). God carries you when there is only one set of prints on the sand, but you have to leave your own prints as well.
                      HE (God/Jesus) already is my constant companion -- AND -- *not* a crutch. Companions do help lift up those they love or care about. Maybe you are confusing the two images..? Tho, I think you seem to be very clear about the "crutch" image being exactly that--a crutch..perhaps an unnecessary support branch. Try believing that with what I am about to explain. I don't need the crutch. I need *help* from the OTHER side, especially once I end up being transformed over to the OTHER side (of life's very existence)..

For anyone reading upon this post...
                      Try staring death in the face----that is, meaning, your own potential end date due to medical reasons and walk away believing in the same things you currently do, at this very moment. For the many folks reading here, (generic) your future is still long ahead. Mine, however, has suddenly seen an abrupt turn that may be shorter than waiting for the (biblical) "Rapture" to occur..

I'm not grumbling. I'm not mad. I'm frustrated because what I am about to say is falling on blind eyes and deaf ears here from some of the discussions that have been involved in other various GW topics. Whenever I include comments about my beliefs in God, it's because I've lived thru some incredibly bizarre situations, where God helped rescue me emotionally, if not physically from some of those very situations. So, naturally, that expression of joy is going to pour out over into my sharing of various experiences from time to time.

For the purpose of this post, I need to be serious -- no sarcastic jokes. I do need to repost a few specific comments from another GW thread, because it's just too weighty for me to ignore -- at least at this point in my life.

I have an appointment I cannot avoid. It's a date with my last gasping breath! And I hate to say this is serious, but it's becoming very problematic. And I already have several wonderful doctors monitoring the various issues causing the underlying problems, so --to anyone thinking they are about to be overly helpful-- I *do* appreciate any sincere concern, but please realize I don't need to see more doctors than I'm already involved with..*thank you!*

With all due respect, I think you should go see a psychologist. I'm not saying you are nuts, I am saying I think you need to talk to someone who can help you not see the world the way you do, because frankly, it sounds very depressing...

As someone who has experience with visiting psychologists, I highly reccommend them.
                      They listen and help if necessary. They can't prescribe drugs though...
                      Sorry if this sounds a tad abrupt, but I don't need a psychologist..!
                      I need my thyroid healed!!!! Plus, my circulatory system needs to be restored (it's lagging from chronic fatigue and edema). A psychologist might help with emotional issues, but where I'm at, Hospice care would be a better support service.
                      I have a damaged thyroid, which is causing fluid build-up and edema in lower extremities. The edema problems has been on/off/on-going for at least 3 years, now. I eat huge nutritional salads with vinegar and extra olive oil dressings. Have been eating healthier salads now for over 20 years. However, those don't seem to be making a spec of difference in my physical health. =(

Also, been recently diagnosed with Arteriosclerosis, also known as
                      "hardening of the arteries" = has loss of elasticity in the walls of arteries,
                      which has the potential to cause CHF = Congestive Heart Failure!!!!

So, you got scared, and stay scared.
                      Someone, I don't know who, or what, messed up your life, badly. You are a unique human being, with unique thoughts, and a unique sense of self, and you give that up, because someone or something told you to be scared.
                      I had to re-read the above and thought just maybe it was referring to God being the BIG, mean ogor -- "Do as I say or else *hell* to pay!!!"
                      Maybe during one's childhood, but not in this particular ultimate doomed scenario. So, for clarification, fear of the unknown can be a factor, especially when it comes to being uncertain about one's own health and the bills (plus will insurance pay and if yes, how much?). But that wasn't even on my health radar for consideration -- yet.

Based on the test results and symptoms, it looks like it may be a Diastolic issue, where the wall chambers of the heart become thickened and are unable to fill up to pump proper flow of blood thruout the body. Artery tissue walls are already becoming thick, and there is no quick-fix reversal.

So, I am well *AWARE* that I may be joining my sister in the afterlife very soon, as my tick-tock ticker tocks away slower and slower. Stare death in the face, and then see how current choices in life change your POV. Sure, no one knows when our last breath will be in this life, but mine is apparently coming sooner than later.

just for clarification -- Arteriosclerosis definition --
                      noun
                      degenerative changes in the arteries, characterized by thickening of the vessel walls and accumulation of calcium with consequent loss of elasticity and lessened blood flow.

BTW, I don't smoke. Never smoked.. can't stand the smell of it. Also, this is NOT a fatty accumulation of bad cholesterol. I saw my dad die from both of those problems with a massive heart attack, so I've done my best to avoid following in his footsteps! Soooooo.. what caused this? I don't really know. But...

hmmm. It was recommended years and years ago for me to take Caltrate 600 (with vitamin D). So, I took it faithfully for several years, until I started getting bone spurs; then I promptly cut down my dosage (also informed my doctors of the situation) and eventually stopped it completely. My bone density was good and remained good; but the extra calcium I was taking, to prevent bone degeneration, may have build up and spread during that time into the very fleshy tissues of my arteries. Otherwise, I would have blamed the caffeine causing cysts (which I have had a build-up of fibrous cysts in my chest as well for the past 20 years or so.. and took the caffeine to ward off chronic fatigue).

BTW, even tho I have no external control over the inevitable fate I will eventually meet up with, I am also *NOT* in a hurry to compete with who will pass onward first.. Sadly and recently (over these last few years), I have seen too many people within my family and age group of friends be fast-tracked on checking off this planet.. We don't need the gov't, medical staff industries, or any other crazies out there pushing the datelines of our ultimate demise ahead of schedule, either.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                        Sorry if this sounds a tad abrupt, but I don't need a psychologist
                        For all it's worth, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

After all: mens sana in corpore sano - a healthy mind in a healthy body

Hey, if you like it to be closer to familiar ground, don't chapelins, or pastors, or a reverends do counseling, or you know listen and provide counsel.

And as far as medical problems go -- get treatment, and realize how important it is to have good insurance.
                        I'd say, be quick about it too cause I have feeling your condition is considered pre-existing and that's not good to have in the US.

Comment

For all it's worth, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

After all: mens sana in corpore sano - a healthy mind in a healthy body

Hey, if you like it to be closer to familiar ground, don't chapelins, or pastors, or a reverends do counseling, or you know listen and provide counsel.

And as far as medical problems go -- get treatment, and realize how important it is to have good insurance.
                          I'd say, be quick about it too cause I have feeling your condition is considered pre-existing and that's not good to have in the US.
                          Maybe, maybe not. This is still up in the air. Within the past 2? weeks I've read that Trump is insisting upon coverage for pre-existing conditions in any health care bill. The question is whether it will be at higher cost or not. Trump says coverage at no additional cost, but the House has them going into pools where the cost might be higher, as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            Maybe, maybe not. This is still up in the air. Within the past 2? weeks I've read that Trump is insisting upon coverage for pre-existing conditions in any health care bill. The question is whether it will be at higher cost or not. Trump says coverage at no additional cost, but the House has them going into pools where the cost might be higher, as far as I know.
                            Probably not since the repubs don't seem to be able to find enough votes, and yes, pre-existing conditions will very much raise premiums -- why else would the GOP put an exemption in place in which that rule doesn't count for them or their staff.

Comment

Probably not since the repubs don't seem to be able to find enough votes, and yes, pre-existing conditions will very much raise premiums -- why else would the GOP put an exemption in place in which that rule doesn't count for them or their staff.
                              *snicker* Congress exempts itself from its own legislation more often than they change their shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                *snicker* Congress exempts itself from its own legislation more often than they change their shorts.
                                Oh so you think that's funny -- any heart diseases in the family? Asthma? Arthritis? Pregnancy? ... no wait, not that last one.

Comment

Working...
                                X