Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jumble, Mr and Max

Thanks Hyndara and I've not heard of Borgias, will have to keep a listen for anything on it.

I made a sig to go with my wallpaper, couldn't resist... don't get to see my wallpaper very often because my tabs and things that are open are hardly ever minimized. Sigs though are seen all the time since I typically have GW open whenever I'm at my computer, so this way I get to see a smaller version more often.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
      They both are great.

Of course we are hilarious. Great use of color.
      I'm just glad we amused her and Martin - I was afraid we might shock them

Thanks

How did you know I needed Martin pics….i copied them to my computer already to start making some art work.

I realise that my fandom is pretty unusual and that most people here woodn't have any pics - hence the massive picspams yesterday Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Love the matching sig Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I'm just glad we amused her and Martin - I was afraid we might shock them

Thanks

I realise that my fandom is pretty unusual and that most people here woodn't have any pics - hence the massive picspams yesterday Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Love the matching sig Bay
        Your fandom is not unusually, cuz i am apart of it. And look at all the other WhoHoos who visit the thread. I just don't usually keep alot of pics.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
          Your fandom is not unusually, cuz i am apart of it. And look at all the other WhoHoos who visit the thread. I just don't usually keep alot of pics.
          I guess it's not so unusual now, but back when we first started the thread we were thought a little 'odd', and Nad and I were the only people on GW making Martinart I love how the thread has grown and thrived

Comment

Hey, everyone!

Jumble, I lost the link to your picspams for Martin. Would you mind reposting?

Comment

My PB isn't public Hyn, but if you go to my earlier post here, you'll find lots of Martinpics in the link
              Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Hey, everyone!

Jumble, I lost the link to your picspams for Martin. Would you mind reposting?
              There you go ^^^

Comment

There you go ^^^
                Fantastic! Thanks!

After a long weekend, feeling like making art and thought I'd make some Martinart for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Fantastic! Thanks!

After a long weekend, feeling like making art and thought I'd make some Martinart for ya.
                  Great!

Comment

Great!
                    We hope so, anyway! The art muse has been a bit fussy the last couple of days.

Comment

Help!

I need a quote by Martin Wood! Something catchy he said, several things he said, maybe a catch phrase he uses a lot! Anyone have anything?

Comment

Ok my challenge entry...

I messed up the wording again but oh well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love it, Max. I really need to set aside some time to give Sanctuary another try.
                          sigpic

Comment

The first season is a little rough but after it found its voice it is amazing. It is defiantely my top show at the moment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good to know... I only lasted the first few episodes. Liked the cast... had a little trouble enjoying the darkness (dimness, lack of lighting) too.
                              sigpic

Comment

MR, love the Castle art!
                                Bay, great tut!
                                lg, love the landscape sig!
                                Sy, great first try on Gimp!
                                Hyn, love your new sig and av! Yay for Sherlock!
                                max, great challenge entry!

For the challenges...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X