Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Bay and yamii.

Comment

Thank you, Jumble, maneth, Yamii and bailey .

Jumble, I'm still not going into challenges. If the poster is for some interest for the WooHoo-Thread it is okay for me to post it there too .
      Last edited by Hyndara71; 12 October 2011, 09:15 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Thank you, Jumble, maneth, Yamii and bailey .

Jumble, I'm still not going into challenges. If the poster is for some interest for the WooHoo-Thread it is okay for me to post it there too .
        Please do - link under my sig

Comment

Your welcome lg and Hyn
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Finally managed to cobble something together just for fun. A negative space sig with everything right of Cam's hand being painted in.

sigpic

Comment

Love it Mane! Love the flyboys.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks bay! I thought you might. Love the way the colors in your sig and avi match even though they're otherwise completely different!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone. A couple of wallies for this week's CB Challenges and Fun thread.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Thank you Sha, MR, Graceful, Rocket, and Bailey

I love your arts lg, Hyn, Sci, and Jumble

Thanks so much for the info Jumble, I wasn't sure if I'd get inspired this week *runs off to send entry*
                    Thanks hun.
                    Originally posted by maneth View Post

Finally managed to cobble something together just for fun. A negative space sig with everything right of Cam's hand being painted in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../flyingcam.jpg
                    Still loving it. Great job hun.

One more for challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Thanks bay! I thought you might. Love the way the colors in your sig and avi match even though they're otherwise completely different!
                      Yes I love it!

The color matching thing a complete accident, but a happy one.

Great wallie, ~lg, but only one is showing up.

Scifan, Love, love the John/Teyla wallpaper. The coloring on them is wonderful, like they are bathed in a golden light.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice wps lg

Yours too Sci Any chance of a tut for your current sig? *bats eyelashes*

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Yes I love it!

Scifan, Love, love the John/Teyla wallpaper. The coloring on them is wonderful, like they are bathed in a golden light.
                          Thanks. Which one isn't showing up? I can try to re-post.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Nice wps lg

Thanks, Jumble.

Comment

It was the top one, but now it is there.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../flyingcam.jpg
                              Love it, Maneth! So funny

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Hey, everyone. A couple of wallies for this week's CB Challenges and Fun thread.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...ningWallie.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...KiltWallie.jpg
                              Those are lovely, lg!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Yes I love it!

Oh wow Bailey.. thank you. *blushes* That was the hardest one to do for changing colors. The original cap is all blue.

And don't you love happy accidents.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Nice wps lg

Thanks Jumble. I'll have to find Luciana and ask her. She did this sig a long time ago. I'll see if I can find it in the graphic thread if I can't get a hold of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X