Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Very niiiiice!

Urm, when I click on the link I "do not have permission to view this topic"...
    That's odd, it works for me

My take on Josi's tut.....

Comment

Question for you vidders out there - what software do you recommend for ripping my dvds so that I can make clips for a vid?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Question for you vidders out there - what software do you recommend for ripping my dvds so that I can make clips for a vid?
        I use DVD Shrink to get the clips from the dvd and DVDx to convert them

Comment

Thank you! I will look into those
          sigpic

Comment

Yay for tut week!!! *gets excited about learning something new*

Thanks lg and Josi for the tuts you posted. I hope to make time this week to give those a try. Sarai's one lucky lady. Her present is fabulous Josi.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            First entry for tut week. I used this tut by lg to make this, spoilered just in case since it contains an episode still for Monday's Castle:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/th_kate-beckett-starstruck-yami.png
            Niiice!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Decided I needed a new Amanda sig ahead of AT6. Followed this Shadowplay tut and came up with this:

Oooh pretty! Love the map idea. It really suits her.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I use DVD Shrink to get the clips from the dvd and DVDx to convert them
            *jots a note to self* Good to know. Thanks Jumble. Love your new sig too! Great take on that tut.

Nola your ever changing sigs and avi are just so darn wonderful!

I opted to try something really different and challenging (for me). I know this is goofy but it kept me giggling while I was working on it. I decided to try this tut and turned Ellen DeGeneres into a manga character. Why Ellen? Because she was more of a challenge.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Very niiiiice!

Urm, when I click on the link I "do not have permission to view this topic"...
              You need to be registered as a member at Shadowplay to see their site. I've learned a lot there so it's worth it.

Lovely arties everyone! I hope I'll have time this weekend to participate in the challenge as I've missed the last few weeks.
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, fantastic take on that tut!

Estrela, that looks like a fun thing to try
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks

Here's couple more, same tut..............

Funny how they come out totally different depending on what pic you use
                  Last edited by Jumble; 04 November 2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Oh hey look, Martin's back! Good to see him

Nice work on those too - I do love seeing how the same tut can produce wildly differing results like that
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely wallpaper yami Very nice AT sig josi Jumble, love your Kevin and the newest Martin sigs ... they turned out great Estrela - cool manga conversion - I can see why it made you laugh doing that - you did a great job!! Great tuts lg, josi - not sure I'll have a chance this week to try them ...

Nola, I use Handbrake to rip my DVDs for vid making purposes - it's free software and there are plenty of tuts out there to help you get started.

I can't seem to green anyone at the moment, so virtual green for all the tutorial week efforts so far
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sha Is Handbrake better than DVD Shrink? I've never heard of it before

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Oh hey look, Martin's back! Good to see him
                        He might disappear again...... I'm working my way through KC movies atm and I think Revenge or Dragonfly might just inspire some more artwork

Nice work on those too - I do love seeing how the same tut can produce wildly differing results like that
                        Thanks I actually did all three sigs simultaneously, and the differences were quite stunning I do so love your tuts

Remind me to ask you about curves next week-end - I can't work out how to do it when there are two points

Comment

I love the new Amanda Sig josi and the tut Just in time for AT6... oh how I wish I could go *sigh* I've never been to a con

Jumble: I love your take on the tut. It's great to see it in different shades.. you can really do so much with a tut to make it your own

Estrela: I love Ellen with blue hair!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mere

Comment

I've heard of Handbrake - they mentioned it at school when we were learning to make a video lesson. I've never used it, but then, I've never used any of them...yet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Lovely new arties everyone!

Made a new sig today. No time to write a tut, though, so it's not a challenge entry.

Last edited by maneth; 04 November 2012, 07:52 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X