Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Wow, lg, another gorgeous one!
    Thanks, but the credit goes to Sarai for coming up with the design.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Okay, you know what? I will green her (when I can green her again) for the design. But I also think the work you did should be credited
      *today isn't my day ...*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

This challenge has got me thinking! Am I allowed to use movies, or is this strictly a TV series thing?
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Hyn

Love the art Meredith and lg

I have another entry, Nikola Tesla at the end of Sleepers with the Hawkeye quote "You know what it's like to be unmade?"

It's a thumbnail since I made it for my facebook cover.
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            This challenge has got me thinking! Am I allowed to use movies, or is this strictly a TV series thing?
            Quoting from the challenge:

"Your challenge is to make artwork where the text is from one TV show/movie, and the pictures are from another."

Nice fit with that quote Yami

Comment

Oops! Didn't read it properly then!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Great entries. I leave Wednesday for wedding up north so I doubt I'll get to my own entry. That I doubt the muse will cooperate.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Whoops, sorry, I missed meredithe! Sorry, sweetie, I thought I'd already commented *me getting older every day* ... well done!

Yamii, yours also. Like it! Hehe, fits very well together.

BTW, OT again:
                  Spoiler:
                  Vacation is ... shelved to next month. My brother is in the hospital so no one could welcome me when I would arrive tomorrow. Had to make a lot of phone-calls today to move that meeting for a new job to next month. Unfortunately now I will miss this year's fair but ... please keep your fingers crossed for my brother, artler. He's again struggling with his kidney, and he only have that one, his other got lost because of cancer years ago.
                  Last edited by Hyndara71; 01 October 2012, 09:04 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    A reminder (or info for newbies).........

Please make sure you put your name or initials in the file name of each entry! Thanks
                    I knew there was something I meant to do last challenge

But you totally made it your own. Absolutely gorgeous subject work! *ahem*

Hyn sending your brother and your whole family positive vibes

Comment

Okay, you know what? I will green her (when I can green her again) for the design. But I also think the work you did should be credited
                      *today isn't my day ...*
                      Okay, I'll accept that. Thank you.

Whoops, sorry, I missed meredithe! Sorry, sweetie, I thought I'd already commented *me getting older every day* ... well done!

Yamii, yours also. Like it! Hehe, fits very well together.

BTW, OT again:
                      Spoiler:
                      Vacation is ... shelved to next month. My brother is in the hospital so no one could welcome me when I would arrive tomorrow. Had to make a lot of phone-calls today to move that meeting for a new job to next month. Unfortunately now I will miss this year's fair but ... please keep your fingers crossed for my brother, artler. He's again struggling with his kidney, and he only have that one, his other got lost because of cancer years ago.
                      Sorry to hear that. Hope your brother is better soon!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      I knew there was something I meant to do last challenge

But you totally made it your own. Absolutely gorgeous subject work! *ahem*

Hyn sending your brother and your whole family positive vibes
                      You CAN say it's a gorgeous subject. I happen to agree!

Comment

Thanks, M.

Yet another entry from me. (This was my challenge, I guess! ) This time, using an Avengers character (wonder who?! ) with an Lord of the Rings quote......

Based on this tut by Sarai.
                        LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! See, I knew you would do a far better job than I would Are you planning on making a sig/avi set to go along with it?

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! See, I knew you would do a far better job than I would Are you planning on making a sig/avi set to go along with it?
                          Actually, that wasn't the idea for the "Clench up, Legolas" line. I am planning a sig/avi to go with it for me to use. But I haven't had a lot of time to work on the other idea.

Comment

Actually, that wasn't the idea for the "Clench up, Legolas" line. I am planning a sig/avi to go with it for me to use. But I haven't had a lot of time to work on the other idea.
                            Oh, right

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks Sarai and lg .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I've only recently got into Castle and love the show. Here's my tribute to them - and my challenge entry.

Quote's from Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle.

To Hyn: Sorry to hear about your brother.
                                Last edited by Ikorni; 01 October 2012, 06:44 PM.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X