Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    That's fine, the theme titles are open to interpretation - you can do more than one set
    That is good to know!

You do? I've only just discovered them so haven't heard many tracks - just LOVE 'Let me be the One'
    Don't remember that song. Haven't listened to the album in quite a while so I can't remember which songs I like.

No problem, you can do more than one set ( if you have time ).
    I may not have the time...but, then again, I may. We'll see!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Sending positive thoughts and hugs to anyone here who is (or has friends or family who are) in the path of Hurricane Sandy. Hoping everyone stays safe and that the storm passes without too much damage.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Sending positive thoughts and hugs to anyone here who is (or has friends or family who are) in the path of Hurricane Sandy. Hoping everyone stays safe and that the storm passes without too much damage.
        That's me, thank you. Been watching the news coverage of Sandy all day. My sister lives in New Jersey, so she's much closer to Sandy than I am, I am in Connecticut. So far she's alright. Whew!

Getting ready to make icon #6 of the 7in7 challenge. Wish me luck!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Definetely not for the challenge but ... cannot sleep since I'd to find out that my past is following me again. Possible my last set for Grimm (or David G. or both) *starts again to cry*:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Pretty Hyn!!! PS - don't let bullies chase you away from something you like

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks, M. Will try my best *sniff*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Definitely seconded. Been following the news in between work all day. My heart goes out to everyone who's been affected.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! It's been way too long since I've stopped by (though I have been lurking). I hope any of you who are out on the East Coast are all right...my thoughts and prayers are with all affected by Sandy.

Anyway, I had to try to get in on this challenge. It's been entirely too long since I opened GIMP, and I was itching to do some arting. I'm not thrilled with the result, but it's okay because it's the first thing I've made in ages. Gotta start somewhere. I will green where I can! It's really fun to see who all your guys' favorites are.

sigpic
                  Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Gorgeous Rocket! Love the pretty pale colouring!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Not challenge entries, obviously.

This first one is a collaboration with FlyBoyFanGirl. She started it, I finished it, and she came up with the text.

And this set....well, I saw the beautiful promo shots for Hansel and Gretel....Not spoilered 'cause it's not spoilery.

Comment

Nice!
                        sigpic

Comment

Great entries so far everyone!
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'm loving everyone's creative entries
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys...I'm back! We lost power for a day or so thanks to Sandy, got it back last night around 10:30pm. I'm good, my house is good. My family is good. My sister was missing for the better part of the day today. She lives in Hoboken NJ and was evacuated from her apartment this morning, after that we hadn't heard anything from her until about an hour ago. She's safe, thank God! Not the best Halloween ever.

That said, I had all my 7in7 icons all finished and on a pretty background when Gimp decided o up and freeze on me...again. And, like an idgit I completely forgot to save-as-I-go when making the background and I lost it. However, I did take a picture so I can see what it looked like and, hopefully, work from that. Also, I noticed I made a mistake in one of my icons so I have to re-do that one. Then the power went out. Even though I have a laptop I didn't feel like trying to re-do those things...was too frustrated. Wouldn't have been able to post them even if I did work in them. I could have Gimped today but wasn't really in the right frame of mind...worrying about my sister and all.

However, I can't let this day go by without saying...

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X