• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like fun - and I see two textures I already have used

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Nice entries everyone! Looks like I ran out of time this week with my research project and report on the city council meeting taking up a lot of time.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Lovely stuff everyone. I hope that I actually get some TIME this week...
        sigpic

Comment

Beautiful entries for last week's challenge! *claps*

As for me... how I love texture weeks!

(Had to upload this one to imgur as PB refused to work. )

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Gorgeous arts from last week

Loved it LGJ At least I know I'm not the only one who can't upload to PB...

EDIT: I uploaded to Imageshack and I can't remember how to get the small thumbnail. I can only get the big thumbnail (Which would be way to big for the thread)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...er02yamii.png/
            Last edited by yamiinsane; 14 September 2012, 06:40 PM. Reason: Artwork
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely challenge entries and arties everyone. Let's hope I'll have time when inspiration strikes this week!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello all!! How have you been? I've been AWOL lately because of driving to school and then getting settled back into the way of things out here. I think I'm at a nice level place right now though, so I hope to be back online, especially here, more often. Especially since almost all the shows I watch are starting back up within the next 16 or so days lol. I'm sure they'll all be giving my gimp muses a workout, especially based on the clips I've managed to watch of them all.

Yeah, PB is acting up for me as well. I finally got it to work after "upgrading" to the new version that is apparently coming soon. Once I upgraded to that, it uploaded the images for me just fine. And a new thing with the upcoming version, that I'm interested in the most, is a desktop uploader. I think that will save me some steps lol. I'm not liking that I haven't figured out how to adjust the sizes of the thumbnail images or to quickly copy the image link. But maybe I'll figure it out lol.

Anyway, this is my first challenge entry. I used two of the textures.

And I'm going to say now, sorry for the massive amount of Castle art you will probably be seeing from me for the next 10+ days. I'm finding myself resorting to watching and gimping Castle in anticipation for the new season. Especially after the 50 promo photos for season 5 were uploaded lol.
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Great to see you back TR, and a great start!
                  sigpic

Comment

Loved all the entries for the tut week, and some pretty stuff so far this week too

This isn't for the challenge, I was just playing

TR appears to be right, after fighting with PB most of the morning, taking advantage of the new site seems to have solved the problems
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

PB isn't working for me either Fiddled for hours with a sig, finally got something I like and now I can't upload it

Gorgeous work LGJ and MR

Edit: Ok, showing it this way vvv

I started out with Josi's tut but couldn't get it right, so I started boobling with the challenge textures and it just suddenly fell into place
                      Last edited by Jumble; 15 September 2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

TR, and MR Lovely! Jumble: I can't see your result...

Here is my first entry, that I tried to upload last night.

sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

It's the sig/avi I'm using Yami - PB won't let me upload it so I decided to 'wear' it instead

Lovely wp

Edit: PB likes me again! Challenge entries.....

... and without the border.....

Last edited by Jumble; 15 September 2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Lovely Yamii and Jumble

Jumble I think I prefer the one with the border, it just seems to finish it off nicely
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Lovely Yamii and Jumble

Jumble I think I prefer the one with the border, it just seems to finish it off nicely
                              Thanks, that's what I decided in the end. Initially I thought I'd overdone the Jumblification, but I agree it does look more finished

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Thanks, that's what I decided in the end. Initially I thought I'd overdone the Jumblification, but I agree it does look more finished
                                Blasphemy!! No such thing as too much Jumblification
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X