• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another favorite book & author

original cover [link]
    sigpic

Comment

That's great, Nola! OMG, haven't read the novel in ages! I really should dig it out again

Josi, actually there IS a published ebook of mine out there - but I'm not very proud about that cover (and have no idea about another one ... ) On a second I'm working right now, and for that one I already have a cover (which I personally love)

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thank you Hyn. It's been about 2 years since I last read it. Time for another go-round I think.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Thank you Hyn. It's been about 2 years since I last read it. Time for another go-round I think.
          Only two years? Oh wow! I need much longer to be able to re-read a novel (exeption for my beloved "Troja" by Gisbert Haefs - one of the most awesome novels I've ever read in my life!).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Gorgeous icons from last week!

Um, I might have to sit this one out because I'm having a problem getting inspired...

Btw: Lovely arts so far by everyone else!

Lastly: I referenced a screencap of Nikola Tesla from the Sanctuary episode Resistance and created a digital painting of it. This can be found here. I hope you like it
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Anyone know where I can find good screencaps for the 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice? It's my favorite book. Well, one of them.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Nice entries for the challenge Mane and Nola

I had a go today ... not sure I like it but it was fun doing something different ...

My version

Original cover
                sigpic

Comment

Well, your cover has me much more interested in reading the book than a single stupid horseshoe! Nice job.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Well, your cover has me much more interested in reading the book than a single stupid horseshoe! Nice job.
                    Thanks Nola Yeah, I figured the original was so plain I couldn't really go wrong Certainly made it easy for myself
                    sigpic

Comment

Lovely challenge entries mane, Nola and Sha! Glad you're enjoying doing something a little different . And hey, bonus reading/listening recommendations
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Speaking of recommendations...

Feel free to let your artsy juices flow into colourful artwork and post it. Here, elsewhere...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Finally found some inspiration for this challenge. I still love Nightwish's Imaginaerum cd (Can't wait until the movie comes out) and I finally got me a copy of it, which is the source of my inspiration.

sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love Nightwish! Great idea, Yami.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Cool Yami! I enjoy that album too, and prefer your cover.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow loving how different this challenge is, fantastic entries everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X