X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks lg!
    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, mane. Sorry it took me a couple of days.

Comment

Thanks lg .
        Me so happy now! You know what? One of my WPs made a second place in a fan-contest *bounces*. I'm sooo happy now!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          Thanks lg .
          Me so happy now! You know what? One of my WPs made a second place in a fan-contest *bounces*. I'm sooo happy now!
          Yay! Well done

I really like your red set - could you post the textures you used please?

Thanks for the tut lg

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Yay! Well done

I really like your red set - could you post the textures you used please?

Thanks for the tut lg
            Thanks
            It was one of Estrela's textures I used ... wait a second (PB and me ...)

(Estrela should sent me a bill so often I've used it now ...)

EDIT:
            If someone wants to take a look, I've posted the WPs at the Grimm-fanfic/art-thread
            Last edited by Hyndara71; 27 August 2012, 05:06 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Thanks lg .
              Yay! Congrats!

Thanks
              It was one of Estrela's textures I used ... wait a second (PB and me ...)

<snipped>
              (Estrela should sent me a bill so often I've used it now ...)

EDIT:
              If someone wants to take a look, I've posted the WPs at the Grimm-fanfic/art-thread
              Those are awesome! I really like how you used the texture in your second place one!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Yay! Congrats!

Those are awesome! I really like how you used the texture in your second place one!
                Thanks, lg !
                I never thought I would take a place in that contest, especially not after I saw the other WPs in the competition.
                Actually there are two textures I used on the second placed one, I think one of them I've snurched from you - not completely sure ... the other one was also one I took from here, from one of the former challenges. I thought it would fit into the Fairytale-theme of the show and the cast-pics I used

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Those are lovely wps Hyn Thanks for the texture.

Comment

You're welcome, Hyn.

Comment

Awesome challenge entries mane, Sha and hyn! Sha I particularly like your second set - simple but very effective

Thanks lg .
                      Awesome! Congratulations

A simple challenge entry for me:

sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*sneaks in*

My tribute to Sam Carter/Helen Magnus (it took me months to edit this vid)

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*tip toes in from a long absence to drop off challenge art*

Paying homage to someone I truly admired.

sigpic

Comment

I know it's not tut week yet, but I did this one on lighting techniques and thought I'd share

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Awesome challenge entries mane, Sha and hyn! Sha I particularly like your second set - simple but very effective

Awesome! Congratulations

A simple challenge entry for me:

Thanks josi - funny how sometimes the less you mess around with something the better it can turn out! Those Matt Smith pics were so awesome not much else was required!! Love your set too - also simple and yet very effective!

Excellent vid XF - really enjoyed it. Lovely set Estrela. Thanks for the tut Nola - I like how it's presented too - will have to try it!!
                              Last edited by ShaViva; 28 August 2012, 03:24 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great work, all. I love seeing all your creativity.
                                Here is a challenge entry from me...more War Horse art! I started by planning to use this Shadowplay tut, but I ended up basically snurching the textures and doing something else entirely.

sigpic
                                Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X