X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job Planet and TR.

Comment

Thanks to anyone who commented here and through green on my artwork

Here is some more of my artwork, Some banners for the Stargate Galaxy RPG:
      The first two I made a few years ago and started making them in PhotoImpact Pro 13 then finished them in PhotoImpact Pro 10. The last three where made within the last year with the exception of the Zelenka banner as I made that one this year. New Carter Banners made with PhotoImpact Pro 10 and the Zelenka Banner made with PhotoImpact Pro 10 and Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3.

Old Carter Banner (font - Dummies):

Teyla (font - Festus!):

New Sam Carter Banners (1. font - Font in a Red Suit S & C and Artistamp Medium the rest 2. font - !Sketchy Times S & C and Artistamp Medium the rest):

Radek Zelenka Banner (font - Waterfalls; The texture in this one is part of the texture math I mentioned in a previous post):

The Carter and Teyla banners have pictures of the sims I made of the characters for the game The Sims 2 and in the new Carter banners the eyebrows on Carter have been updated so they're closer AT's eyebrow color. I should note the Carter and Teyla sims are not the first sims I made for The Sims 2 and at some point they will be made for The Sims 3.

This is something I did for Sanctuary, Tesla money frame photo arts, and were made PhotoImpact Pro 10, PS 7 and ArcSoft PhotoImpression 4. PhotoImpression 4 is were the money frame came from. This is the non-vamped Tesla version:

Not crumpled:

Crumpled:

I may end up doing ones for other Sanctuary characters and do plan to do one with Tesla vamped. I'm also thinking of taking this and any others I do a making a version where it's resized to about the size of photobucket's thumbnails for the money frame photo art so they can be used in the Sanctuary section as virtual green.

I'm currently working on an AT sign which will have my Carter sim in it as Carter and as Helen Mangus but I have about one thing left to finish and when I do finish it I'll post it over here.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

They're really cool!
        sigpic

Comment

Lots of pretties everyone!!! (greening where I can)

I'm dropping off another. This one.... was a bit difficult, but happily managed to pull it off lol

full size at link
          http://i.imgur.com/0zJwu.jpg
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely work Sci, Planet, TR and Loserinc. Love it all

Another entry from me, still deciding whether I like it or not, but I'm done playing with it

sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
              To make this:

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/...ntist1/jlp.jpg

For GIMP

Spoiler:
              snip
              *pokes head in* Hi all! Long time no see. I was lurking in here yesterday and saw this siggy and tut and totally had to try it out and this was my results. I made two different ones...

Thanks so much, Rocket. I had a lot of fun with this one and I think it turned out pretty close considering I use PS and not GIMP.
              Last edited by DJgirl; 29 April 2012, 12:15 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

It turned out brilliant DJG - welcome back

Comment

Gorgeous work, Mr and DJG!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    It turned out brilliant DJG - welcome back
                    Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Gorgeous work, Mr and DJG!
                    Thanks, guys!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Can I squee a little cuz Michael Shanks watched my latest vid? (I'm still amazed that he replies to me so often on twitter )
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          Can I squee a little cuz Michael Shanks watched my latest vid? (I'm still amazed that he replies to me so often on twitter )
                          I'd definitely say you have something to squee about!

Comment

gorgeous arts everyone!

Here is my attempt at the challenge, as well as creating a collage. (I don't think it works that well with the quote but it was the only thing I could find in that song that came close to what I wanted for the wallpaper)

sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

that's really nice yami!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X