Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge entry:

The learnt things are selective colouring (which I finally got in the last tut week, thanks to Sarai) and using filter > paint daubs to sharpen (which was a trick I picked up from a tut by Luci a while back).
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely and gorgeous arts LCJS, TR, Jumble, MR, lg, and Josi!

My latest banner:

sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love it, Josi!

And thanks, Yami.

New one from me:

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Challenge entry:

The learnt things are selective colouring (which I finally got in the last tut week, thanks to Sarai) and using filter > paint daubs to sharpen (which was a trick I picked up from a tut by Luci a while back).
          Niiiiice Selective colouring is still a mystery to me

Another one from Rocket's tut (yes, I know, I'm hooked on the scratchy thing ), which has taught me a lot about layer masks, blending and what can be achieved with different layer modes............

Lovely banner Yami

Very pretty lg I tend to stay away from pretty and flowery when using male subjects, but you really make it work.

Comment

Fantastic artworks everyone. So much beautiful artsies!!

I was away all last week visiting my grandmother and then my brother and his family were here over the weekend. This week I haven't had much chance to be on the net.

Have all the tutorials been uoloaded onto the Delicious page?
            sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Love them lg and Jumble!

Jumble: Thanks
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

saw this pic of Amanda and was inspired

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, yami.

Comment

Greened where I could. Virtual green for lg, love that pretty look!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Greened where I could. Virtual green for lg, love that pretty look!
                      Thanks, mane. I followed a tut on Shadowplay but went with a coloring I preferred. Took most of the day to figure out the coloring around chores and such, but I finally got there.

Comment

I figured I'd show some of my older artwork here and work my way up to my more recent art like my Star Trek Voyager signs which will involve as I like to call it texture math.

This is some artwork, http://planettv.webng.com/SportsNight/SNPA/SNPA.html, I did for Sports Night most of it was for some screen savers I made and made in American Greetings Scrapbooks & More!. The last two pieces I did in Paint with the last one being a humor picture I did for Sports Night involving some stuff from Star Trek where (the following is the description on my website of the humor picture): Jeremy is a half Bajoran/half Ktarian working for the Bajoran Militia. Natalie is half human/half Ktarian. Casey is supposed to be an Andorian but only his hair looks that way. Isaac is a half Romulan/half human working for the Bajoran Militia. Dana is half Klingon/half human. Dan is a half Vulcan/half human working in Starfleet.

I should note the Andorian hair in the humor picture is from a Star Trek: TOS picture because it was made before Star Trek Enterprise.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Lovely work Yamii, lg, Nola and Jumble

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Very pretty lg I tend to stay away from pretty and flowery when using male subjects, but you really make it work.
                          I try to stay away from pretty and flowers full stop!! (waits for Jumble to issue a 'flower challenge'! )
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            Fantastic artworks everyone. So much beautiful artsies!!

I was away all last week visiting my grandmother and then my brother and his family were here over the weekend. This week I haven't had much chance to be on the net.

Have all the tutorials been uoloaded onto the Delicious page?
                            Welcome back

The tuts from the last Tut Week have been uploaded. This week's challenge is here

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Thanks

I try to stay away from pretty and flowers full stop!! (waits for Jumble to issue a 'flower challenge'! )
                            I just might

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Somehow, I missed this. Thank you!

Yeah, it's taken a while to get around to using flowers and pretty with male subjects. Even then, it's not always easy. There's a fine balance between acceptable and just plain silly, imho. I even contemplated not putting the flowers into the sig, but it felt like it needed more. So, I did what I always do when something feels unfinished. Kept adding stock images until I found the right one.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Thanks, Mr.

And, yeah, that would be a fun challenge. *whistles innocently*

Speaking of challenge ideas. . . .A "Vintage" challenge might be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Somehow, I missed this. Thank you!

Yeah, it's taken a while to get around to using flowers and pretty with male subjects. Even then, it's not always easy. There's a fine balance between acceptable and just plain silly, imho. I even contemplated not putting the flowers into the sig, but it felt like it needed more. So, I did what I always do when something feels unfinished. Kept adding stock images until I found the right one.
                                That's what worries me - I'd hate to make Martin look silly But maybe I'll do a little experimenting and see what comes out

Thanks, Mr.

And, yeah, that would be a fun challenge. *whistles innocently*

Speaking of challenge ideas. . . .A "Vintage" challenge might be fun.
                                *adds to list*

Comment

Working...
                                X