No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Padme the clone tool is a challenge. Since reading the PS help is almost painful, I always use Google to find tutorials I can actually understand.

I found this tutorial for the clone tool. This one is a bit more detailed and also covers the healing brush and patch tools which work for similar functions.

Maybe those will help?
    sigpic

Comment

Here is an entry to the current challenge:

My shipper heart can dream right?
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

By the way, I uploaded a set of brushes today for St. Patrick's Day if anyone's interested...
        sigpic

Comment

Another "Lost" entry from me.

Comment

Cool lg!

You wouldn't consider posting a fixed version of the hexagon texture, say around 200 x 200 pixels?
            sigpic

Comment

Wonderful arties everyone!

lg, I love it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Cool lg!

You wouldn't consider posting a fixed version of the hexagon texture, say around 200 x 200 pixels?
                Thanks, mane and Sy.

Mane, were you referring to the hexagon texture in this tut? It shouldn't be a problem to resize. I just wanted to make sure we were thinking about the same thing.

Comment

Yeah, that's the one I meant. Cropping might be cool too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                    Padme the clone tool is a challenge. Since reading the PS help is almost painful, I always use Google to find tutorials I can actually understand.

I found this tutorial for the clone tool. This one is a bit more detailed and also covers the healing brush and patch tools which work for similar functions.

Maybe those will help?
                    I think those will. I look at them later, thank you.

Great challenge entry. I'm going to do mine once I'm done with the tut. I know tut week was last week, but I might not have time next tut week and I'm off this week for Spring Break, so now is the time.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Yeah, that's the one I meant. Cropping might be cool too.
                      Here it is. I didn't remove the watermark because it required too much patience for how I'm feeling right now. The recent time change here in the States is kicking my behind!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      I think those will. I look at them later, thank you.

Great challenge entry. I'm going to do mine once I'm done with the tut. I know tut week was last week, but I might not have time next tut week and I'm off this week for Spring Break, so now is the time.
                      Thank you.

I do know all about having time to do stuff. Looking forward to what you come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        The recent time change here in the States is kicking my behind!
                        sigpic

Comment

Perfect response!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/daylightsavingstime.jpg
                            I hate Daylight savings time! But I love The Princess Bride.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              I hate Daylight savings time! But I love The Princess Bride.
                              It's a mixed feeling for me. I love Daylight Savings time, I just really dislike the transition!

Comment

Time change still ahead of us. I'm not looking forward to finding out how it'll affect my son...

Resizing is a piece of cake, but I'm too lazy to attempt to remove the watermark. Never mind, thanks anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X