Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Ok, since I don't have an 'object of obsession' as required by Nad's tut, I just picked randomly...........

Of course you don't. You're an equal opportunity obssessing appreciating fan.

I absolutely adore your sig. I hope you'll be using Nad's wonderful tut to make a few more arts. Maybe you could branch out a bit and find another object person you admire for the subject of your next masterpiece. Please?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      Of course you don't. You're an equal opportunity obssessing appreciating fan.
      Finally! Somebody who really understands me!

I absolutely adore your sig. I hope you'll be using Nad's wonderful tut to make a few more arts. Maybe you could branch out a bit and find another object person you admire for the subject of your next masterpiece. Please?
      Thank you

Well, there is this director guy that I absolutely adore quite admire - I could see if I can find a pic of him, but it could take a while.............

Comment

Lovely arties and tut everyone!

I used the same tut from Shadowplay...

sigpic

Comment

Lovely wp Yami

Sy, that sig is lovely and bright! I may have to add that tut to my list

Another one from Nad's tut..........

Last edited by Jumble; 06 March 2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks Jumble!

I like your sig...I have to try Nad tut
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
              can someone show me a free photo editing program for Win 7 (Not CS5 please)
              In addition to GIMP that has been mentioned, I have heard of paint.net and from what I heard it has a similar interface to PhotoShop. It does work with Windows 7, Vista and XP. Apparently an FAQ for the program say Windows 7 is the best version to run the program on.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Lovely wp Yami

Sy, that sig is lovely and bright! I may have to add that tut to my list

Another one from Nad's tut..........

Woohood!
                sigpic

Comment

Just a little something I made:

sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Happy Birthday Padme18!

sigpic

Comment

Lovely arties Jumble, sy, yamii!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        Lovely arties Jumble, sy, yamii!
                        Ditto!

I especially want to try that tut of DutchIndeed's. Maybe tomorrow.

Speaking of tuts, I decided I needed to work on something a bit calmer in color after spending all day with my niece and nephew. Love them dearly, but they're 2 and 6 months. I'm not used to that! So, I called up this tut on Shadowplay and went to work. The text took forever to figure out, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Comment

lovely art everyone
                          sigpic
                          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

i like the new one you just added lg
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

New art:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                                i like the new one you just added lg
                                Thanks. Except for figuring out what the text was supposed to say (for me, anyway), it was relatively easy. I changed the coloring because the tut was written for PS and I use Gimp. But I quite like all the blue tones.

Edit: Estrela, it's beautiful! Any chance of a tut?

Comment

Working...
                                X