Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *drum roll please*

Thanks so much to everyone who has joined in with the Inaugural Artwork for All Secret Santa! I've now got all the gifts and will be sending them out over the next hour or so So keep your eyes peeled for the pretties landing in your inboxes very soon!
    *claps excitedly* Yay! I hope everyone enjoys their pretties!

Comment

Sigh. Blank post gremlin ate my post

Anyway, I have now sent out all the Secret Santa gifts. If you signed up and you haven't received anything, let me know - I don't think I missed anyone, but there were a lot of pretties to distribute to a lot of people so it's always possible

I hope everyone's pleased with their presents! The best thing about organising the Secret Santa is getting the sneak previews of the lovely stuff you're all getting And I love mine - look at what scifan made me

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Lookee! I've got a super nifty Fluffy Doctor sig from Mr!!
        sigpic

Comment

Nola, LOVE Dr. Who and Fluffy!

Comment

That's so cute, Nola!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Lookee! I've got a super nifty Fluffy Doctor sig from Mr!!
              I love that one! I literally laughed out loud when I saw it arrive in my inbox Just perfect
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love that one! I literally laughed out loud when I saw it arrive in my inbox Just perfect
                I think it's perfect too. Thank you sooooo much Madness reigns!
                sigpic

Comment

Here's mine from max_omega.

I especially loved the coloring in the sky. Of course, that goes without saying the pics of Carson are awesome!

Comment

I really like the pic of him looking up and semi-transparent. You're right, the sky colors are beautiful. Nice having the set. Max outdid herself.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it's perfect too. Thank you sooooo much Madness reigns!

Well I can't go leaving Fluffy out of the celebrations now can I??!!

My new pretties from SeNedra - so pretty, thank you I love them

sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I really like the pic of him looking up and semi-transparent. You're right, the sky colors are beautiful. Nice having the set. Max outdid herself.
                        Oh, definitely.

Comment

Mr, those are beautiful! SeN did a fantastic job!

Comment

Secret santa! I was so looking forward to it

My just amazing gifts from Sarai:

Comment

I got some amazing gifts from Jakie (LGJ)

Looky at those! *drools at Sheppy*
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I just drooled on my keyboard at those beautiful Sheppy arties! starlover, they're gorgeous!

And the Castle ones from Sarai are beautiful, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X