Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*

AAAAAAAAA!! I'm free from the uni!!!! No more studies!!!!!

I've made a pressie for myself

PS: it's Nightwish lyrics

And a banner for the challenge

Dee
    , great to see ya here! Yay for black!

*off to Shipmas thread*
    Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 21 December 2011, 05:13 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

I like the owl and the snowfall effect in the first particularly. The fade-out to black on the end of the second is very effective.
      sigpic

Comment

I Loooooove your art Devilish Me for Day 3 of Martinmas!!
        And Jumble your is Amazing also! love the colored smoky background

Comment

Really lovely arties everyone... I haven't been able to make anything lately. Not enough time, sadly. And my muse seems to have gone AWOL...
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on securing your release from Uni Kitten

Lovely artwork

*hugs Mane* We've missed you

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Really lovely arties everyone... I haven't been able to make anything lately. Not enough time, sadly. And my muse seems to have gone AWOL...
              MANETH!!! {{{squizzyhugs}}} How are you? BTW, there's something on its way

Upps, BTT, congrats, Kitten! That's great news - and the sig is great

And yep, Jumble, I meant the avi and the sig.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Here's a Stargate pic for Martinmas and if the image doesn't show up here's the link --> http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/x...yMartinmas.jpg

Comment

Thanks, guys!!! For both

Welcome back, mane!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back...
                    sigpic

Comment

Nola your black art is wonderful... this last one like snow falling at night.

The advent is wonderful LGJ, love the dreamy quality.

Dee the advent is beautiful, but your black art for the Martinmas is awesome! I love it and have looked it up and down several times.

Blacky Kitten love the Karen Gillan art... like the way the banner fades away

Wonderful art, TeamTeslen. Love it all tied together with a bow.

Miss you Mane.
                      sigpic

Comment

So much wonderful artwork!

Love all the black. It's one of my favorite colors to wear, but I don't tend to use it much in artwork. . . .except as a background color.

TeamTeslen, love the poster tied together with a bow!

Comment

Everyone I need a little help. I'm making a wallie for a Christmas present for a friend, and it's a little plan. It needs something and none of the textures I have are working. I have a black background and my pictures blended just right and the words, but it needs something. Any ideas? I can't post it since it is for a GW member and I don't want her to see it yet.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Everyone I need a little help. I'm making a wallie for a Christmas present for a friend, and it's a little plan. It needs something and none of the textures I have are working. I have a black background and my pictures blended just right and the words, but it needs something. Any ideas? I can't post it since it is for a GW member and I don't want her to see it yet.
                            It's very hard to tell when you do not see the art. You have a few spare days. Look at the art tomorrow and i'm sure it will come to you

I've posted amy Pond chapter image resently and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I like it now
                            Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 21 December 2011, 10:52 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              If you like, I can try to help through PM. I have lots of textures, so making suggestions without seeing the piece is a bit difficult. But, if you'd like to PM me, I'll offer what I can.

Comment

*drum roll please*

Thanks so much to everyone who has joined in with the Inaugural Artwork for All Secret Santa! I've now got all the gifts and will be sending them out over the next hour or so So keep your eyes peeled for the pretties landing in your inboxes very soon!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X